would you buy a wyverndragonmount skin or a pegasus ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"samanosuke asakura.6240" said:

> > But still though I was giggling like girl when I wrote down Pink unicorn farting rainbows

>

> From non-native english speaker to non-native english speaker I tell you:

> Do not fret, friend, I still giggle like a girl while thinking about a pink unicorn farting rainbows =)

> There will always be a smirk for the pink unicorn <3

I'm not a native english speaker either.

Don't see how that relates to making polls without fair options.

I do agree on the awesomeness of pink unicorns farting rainbows (The problem is: What would be the correct SOUND for this!?).

> @"Ardid.7203" said:

> > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > @"samanosuke asakura.6240" said:

> > > But still though I was giggling like girl when I wrote down Pink unicorn farting rainbows

> >

> > From non-native english speaker to non-native english speaker I tell you:

> > Do not fret, friend, I still giggle like a girl while thinking about a pink unicorn farting rainbows =)

> > There will always be a smirk for the pink unicorn <3

>

> I'm not a native english speaker either.

> Don't see how that relates to making polls without fair options.

> I do agree on the awesomeness of pink unicorns farting rainbows (The problem is: What would be the correct SOUND for this!?).

A harp glissando, of course!

> @"samanosuke asakura.6240" said:

>

> > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > Where's the poll option for "no" ?

> >

> > Agreed.......SMH

>

> I am trying a new thing called positivity so no wasn't an option i'll take it in consideration for next time.

You lose out then on actually getting information that is more informative.

Ill be honest; I'm over the 1980's unicorn/ rainbow aesthetic. It's cute but before the 1980's unicorns were a symbol of badassery! That's why the scottish coat of arms is a Unicorn with nails driven through it's hooves & its bound by chains! White giant goat-like beast with a lion tail & cloven hooves.. majestic! They weren't meant to look like horses, more like giant mountain goats with 1 straight horn.

BUT- I love the anatomy of a horse, I draw horses all the time. Their muscles, running animations and their flowy manes. Not many games get the horses running or galloping movement correctly except RockStar. I also love dragons so as long as it looks like something from Brian Froud's best vision, TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I'd like a giant magical seaturtle for the skimmer & maybe a dragon with feathers and scales for the griffon?

I couldn't vote for the 5th option in a pig's eye or none of the above because it wasn't there. Why my statement think about this it's $25 US dollars in some country that would be close to exploitation, in Canada that translate to over $30, I think not I still regret having supported Anet with any of the mount skins I purchased never again.