Upgraded armor

Linken.6345

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > The medium and heavy look fine, but I'd personally like a dress for my light girls. I guess that's what gems are for sigh

>

> litteraly 99% of the light armor ar dresses/skirts use the transmutation charges we got 1 or 2 pants option before this.

thanks, i shall.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > why does most armour look like plate? Please make light stuff *light* looking at least...

>

> > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > why does most armour look like plate? Please make light stuff *light* looking at least...

>

> Full plate is heavy, a few plates themselves aren't.

>

> And armor in general doesn't weigh too much in real life either. You can still jump and roll just fine in a full set of armor since it's distributed across the whole body

Trenchcoats, however, aren't really good to roll around in. You can get stuck if your weight ends up on a flappy bit the wrong way.

> @"Stalvros.9217" said:

> I srsly thought they'd be introducing some sort of new system with the 'upgraded armor' or something~

> Like all armors will now have a +1 or a +2 extra stats u can attune AFTER upgrading it in some 'smith' >_<

Thats not upgradable armor thats gear progression mate something they have said they will not do.

Upgrade could mean it will go from rare-exotic-ascended or common-masterwork-rare-exotic if they dont want to give people easy ascended armor.

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > That is the LIGHT armor

> > >

> > > https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/909dfElegy_Light.png says it right there

> > >

> > > This is medium

> > >

> > > https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/f770eElegy_Medium.png

> >

> > still not a trenchcoat

>

> Except that the character in the medium picture is *female* and there are plenty of trenchless female medium sets. What you're looking for (and isn't shown) is a picture of the medium male set.

Dang it, don't crush my hopes like that! ;)

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Ardid.7203" said:

> > Frankly, all of these looks just fine. Simple, practical, well done, not bulky, huge and tacky.

> > I approve.

>

> wanna bet that the more they get upgraded the larger, bulkyer and tackyer they become?

But you'll still have the initial version to use instead if you prefer.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Ardid.7203" said:

> > Frankly, all of these looks just fine. Simple, practical, well done, not bulky, huge and tacky.

> > I approve.

>

> wanna bet that the more they get upgraded the larger, bulkyer and tackyer they become?

Which is fine because people who like that (*waves*) get something while people who don't can simply use the previous versions

I hope they do it this way. Pleases everybody.

> @"Razi.6031" said:

> Quite disappointed the light armour isn't the medium armour. It's got a perfect rouge/bard/robin hood vibe going on.. would look perfect for thief or ranger.. especially the body piece.

>

> Sigh... the medium armour.. a helmet?? Seriously??

>

>

What a wonderful feature that we can hide helmets or just transmute to something we like ;)

I really like those new armor sets! Hopefully, they are not epically expensive.

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"Razi.6031" said:

> > Quite disappointed the light armour isn't the medium armour. It's got a perfect rouge/bard/robin hood vibe going on.. would look perfect for thief or ranger.. especially the body piece.

> >

> > Sigh... the medium armour.. a helmet?? Seriously??

> >

> >

>

> What a wonderful feature that we can hide helmets or just transmute to something we like ;)

>

> I really like those new armor sets! Hopefully, they are not epically expensive.

Yes you could but the point I was making was that the whole set of light armour, including the head gear would be perfect as medium. The light headgear looks amazing. Would look great on thief or ranger

> @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > That is the LIGHT armor

> >

> > https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/909dfElegy_Light.png says it right there

> >

> > This is medium

> >

> > https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/f770eElegy_Medium.png

>

> Medium appears to have a butt-cape. A small one, but still a butt-cape.

more a flap then a cape