spellbrakers damage.

Eddbopkins.2630

> @"ybintell.1984" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > @"ybintell.1984" said:

> > > > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > > Forum: NERF SPELLBREAKER!!!

> > > > Anet: Nerfs Spellbreaker. Full Counter does no dmg anymore.

> > > > Forum: NERF SPELLBREAKER!!!

> > > > Anet: kitten?

> > >

> > > Why should a class be able to both be tanky and do high amounts of damage? Either give up your tankiness or else understand that your damage will have to be nerfed,

> >

> > Why should a glass cannon not get hit hard by highly telegraphed attacks, especially when the attacking class need to run strengh.

> > Which means the warrior has to drop defense or discipline.

> >

> >

>

> That's the thing: I play weaver, and there is no meta Weaver build that is glass cannon. Yet spellbreaker Warriors regularly damage me SEVERELY beyond my healing capacity, and they run at me with 25 stacks of might right off the bat after entering combat. Given that weaver is a standard bunker benchmark, there can be no justification for this.

With 25 might off the bat after entering combat..There can be no justification for talking outta yer ass.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

> > @"StabbersTheThird.6053" said:

> > Nerf Spellbreakers, but ignore:

>

> > **Weaver**

>

>

> wut?

I don't mean "Weaver is broken". I apologize. Typing at 3 in the morning mistakes. I meant Weaver is highly capable of stalling and healing long enough for an ally to come help (I'm assuming Sword/Focus- I usually build homebrew stuff, and this was one of those builds). In a 1v1, Spellbreaker should usually win because they can generate boons quickly (not to the extent of holosmith, but still). But in a standard match where you have either any Thief build or any Mesmer build, you should get +1'd in time. My bad for the miscommunication.

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> i would love to see a shave in damage in all there skills from f1 abilities to there utilities.

> why should a gap closer, a knockdown and an leap combo finisher do 6k in damage? dont you think this is alittle to much?

> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qSpWBnp3JOLrx6ISx9aY4oyUVPxID_RL

FC just got a 66% nerf. If you still struggle this much it's a L2P issue. I suggest you join private games and duel Spellbreakers to learn dodge timings instead of demanding further nerfs to an already over nerfed E spec.

> @"Krieger.4712" said:

> > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > i would love to see a shave in damage in all there skills from f1 abilities to there utilities.

> > why should a gap closer, a knockdown and an leap combo finisher do 6k in damage? dont you think this is alittle to much?

> > https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qSpWBnp3JOLrx6ISx9aY4oyUVPxID_RL

>

> FC just got a 66% nerf. If you still struggle this much it's a L2P issue. I suggest you join private games and duel Spellbreakers to learn dodge timings instead of demanding further nerfs to an already over nerfed E spec.

They added a shitload of extra stats to warrior as compensation. So FC hits for less, but everything else hits for significantly more.

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > @"Krieger.4712" said:

> > > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > i would love to see a shave in damage in all there skills from f1 abilities to there utilities.

> > > why should a gap closer, a knockdown and an leap combo finisher do 6k in damage? dont you think this is alittle to much?

> > > https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qSpWBnp3JOLrx6ISx9aY4oyUVPxID_RL

> >

> > FC just got a 66% nerf. If you still struggle this much it's a L2P issue. I suggest you join private games and duel Spellbreakers to learn dodge timings instead of demanding further nerfs to an already over nerfed E spec.

>

> They added a shitload of extra stats to warrior as compensation. So FC hits for less, but everything else hits for significantly more.

Are you referring to the AM and FG changes?

> @"Aktium.9506" said:

> Only Rampage is an issue tbh. It's far too strong on both Warrs and Engis.

>

Disagree,it can be easily shutdown in numerous ways.immobilize/condi spikes,taking distance,popping invulns etc.If you do get hit,thats on you.I never even run it myself cus of how easy it is to shut down or force him out of it.

The question is how the hell did you allow warrior to hit you with bull's charge, whirl wind, Rush, and Arcing Slice in that order?

* Bull charge = "Look at me I am going to hit you, I also make a noise so you better dodge in 3, 2, 1"

* Whirl wind = "Oh he use whirl win, I better dodge so i get hit only once"

* Rush = "how cute this warrior, let me count 3,2,1 dodge"

* Arcing Slice = You were already dead and he hit you when you were down.

the warrior did not have cooldown on GS and yet you did not even dodge a single attack?

Bull charge = hit

Whirl wind = hit X 3

Rush = hit

Arcing slice = hit

You have serious L2P issues boy!

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> The question is how the hell did you allow warrior to hit you with bull's charge, whirl wind, Rush, and Arcing Slice in that order?

> * Bull charge = "Look at me I am going to hit you, I also make a noise so you better dodge in 3, 2, 1"

> * Whirl wind = "Oh he use whirl win, I better dodge so i get hit only once"

> * Rush = "how cute this warrior, let me count 3,2,1 dodge"

> * Arcing Slice = You were already dead and he hit you when you were down.

>

> the warrior did not have cooldown on GS and yet you did not even dodge a single attack?

> Bull charge = hit

> Whirl wind = hit X 3

> Rush = hit

> Arcing slice = hit

>

> You have serious L2P issues boy!

I was already at the end of my survivial in a team fight. I wasnt 1v1ing the war at all. More like 4v4 and i had the war on me the entire time, thats what he managed to hit me with after a prolonged fight. How ignorant u gotta be to assume it was a 1v1 sitchuation. The answere is very.

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > The question is how the hell did you allow warrior to hit you with bull's charge, whirl wind, Rush, and Arcing Slice in that order?

> > * Bull charge = "Look at me I am going to hit you, I also make a noise so you better dodge in 3, 2, 1"

> > * Whirl wind = "Oh he use whirl win, I better dodge so i get hit only once"

> > * Rush = "how cute this warrior, let me count 3,2,1 dodge"

> > * Arcing Slice = You were already dead and he hit you when you were down.

> >

> > the warrior did not have cooldown on GS and yet you did not even dodge a single attack?

> > Bull charge = hit

> > Whirl wind = hit X 3

> > Rush = hit

> > Arcing slice = hit

> >

> > You have serious L2P issues boy!

>

> I was already at the end of my survivial in a team fight. I wasnt 1v1ing the war at all. More like 4v4 and i had the war on me the entire time, thats what he managed to hit me with after a prolonged fight. How ignorant u gotta be to assume it was a 1v1 sitchuation. The answere is very.

So, then why are you complaining? if you got hit while you were down or at the end of the fight then what is the complain?

Are you complaining that warrior hit you for a huge damage at the end of your life or in down state?

WOW! just wow, what is next?

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > The question is how the hell did you allow warrior to hit you with bull's charge, whirl wind, Rush, and Arcing Slice in that order?

> > > * Bull charge = "Look at me I am going to hit you, I also make a noise so you better dodge in 3, 2, 1"

> > > * Whirl wind = "Oh he use whirl win, I better dodge so i get hit only once"

> > > * Rush = "how cute this warrior, let me count 3,2,1 dodge"

> > > * Arcing Slice = You were already dead and he hit you when you were down.

> > >

> > > the warrior did not have cooldown on GS and yet you did not even dodge a single attack?

> > > Bull charge = hit

> > > Whirl wind = hit X 3

> > > Rush = hit

> > > Arcing slice = hit

> > >

> > > You have serious L2P issues boy!

> >

> > I was already at the end of my survivial in a team fight. I wasnt 1v1ing the war at all. More like 4v4 and i had the war on me the entire time, thats what he managed to hit me with after a prolonged fight. How ignorant u gotta be to assume it was a 1v1 sitchuation. The answere is very.

>

> So, then why are you complaining? if you got hit while you were down or at the end of the fight then what is the complain?

> Are you complaining that warrior hit you for a huge damage at the end of your life or in down state?

> WOW! just wow, what is next?

Hitman, you know very well that warrior damages are broken. (You are not new to the game either and you know better)

> @"Caedmon.6798" said:

> Disagree,it can be easily shutdown in numerous ways.immobilize/condi spikes,taking distance,popping invulns etc.If you do get hit,thats on you.I never even run it myself cus of how easy it is to shut down or force him out of it.

There is nothing easy about shutting down a Rampage, especially not in small fights. It's doable but calling it easy is a blatant lie.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > The question is how the hell did you allow warrior to hit you with bull's charge, whirl wind, Rush, and Arcing Slice in that order?

> > > > * Bull charge = "Look at me I am going to hit you, I also make a noise so you better dodge in 3, 2, 1"

> > > > * Whirl wind = "Oh he use whirl win, I better dodge so i get hit only once"

> > > > * Rush = "how cute this warrior, let me count 3,2,1 dodge"

> > > > * Arcing Slice = You were already dead and he hit you when you were down.

> > > >

> > > > the warrior did not have cooldown on GS and yet you did not even dodge a single attack?

> > > > Bull charge = hit

> > > > Whirl wind = hit X 3

> > > > Rush = hit

> > > > Arcing slice = hit

> > > >

> > > > You have serious L2P issues boy!

> > >

> > > I was already at the end of my survivial in a team fight. I wasnt 1v1ing the war at all. More like 4v4 and i had the war on me the entire time, thats what he managed to hit me with after a prolonged fight. How ignorant u gotta be to assume it was a 1v1 sitchuation. The answere is very.

> >

> > So, then why are you complaining? if you got hit while you were down or at the end of the fight then what is the complain?

> > Are you complaining that warrior hit you for a huge damage at the end of your life or in down state?

> > WOW! just wow, what is next?

>

> Hitman, you know very well that warrior damages are broken. You are not new to the game either and you know better than that,

The only skill that deal high damage on warrior is Kill shot and it gets to about 13K solo and with full zerker gear and when the enemy has moderate gear and toughness.

The rest of warrior skills are mid tier damage and that includes Evicerate, high damage skills required the target to be below 50% and have a lot of modifiers to achieve high damage output.

Yes I am aware that eviscerate can hit 14k + but only if your opponent has no toughness, 25 vulnerability stacks and if you have 25 might, and more modifiers etc...

The numbers shown on this post do not even compared to the damage dealt by 1 shot classes like thieves, mesmers, rangers, elementalist.

> @"Aktium.9506" said:

> > @"Caedmon.6798" said:

> > Disagree,it can be easily shutdown in numerous ways.immobilize/condi spikes,taking distance,popping invulns etc.If you do get hit,thats on you.I never even run it myself cus of how easy it is to shut down or force him out of it.

> There is nothing easy about shutting down a Rampage, especially not in small fights. It's doable but calling it easy is a blatant lie.

I've had a large amount of success with Thief dp blind spam. All their attacks (even the AAs) are slow, telegraphed, and single hits. Blinds help a ton. They CAN use their signet before the rampage, but 1) see below 2) res can be stripped (and it doesn't last the entire time - little less than half?) and 3) c'mon, it's an elite. Having it so easily shut down by blinds would make it ass.

They also don't have access to their utility skills, which are sorta important, so they don't get their bursts +attached mechanics, etc etc. Imo, currently one of the only/few issues is how easily Rampage gets its CD reduction. Peak Performance is an /extremely/ strong trait for a Minor, and has virtually no competition. Plus it gives the damage boost for a not insignificant amount of time. Could use some adjusting, and the other two traits some love.

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > The question is how the hell did you allow warrior to hit you with bull's charge, whirl wind, Rush, and Arcing Slice in that order?

> > * Bull charge = "Look at me I am going to hit you, I also make a noise so you better dodge in 3, 2, 1"

> > * Whirl wind = "Oh he use whirl win, I better dodge so i get hit only once"

> > * Rush = "how cute this warrior, let me count 3,2,1 dodge"

> > * Arcing Slice = You were already dead and he hit you when you were down.

> >

> > the warrior did not have cooldown on GS and yet you did not even dodge a single attack?

> > Bull charge = hit

> > Whirl wind = hit X 3

> > Rush = hit

> > Arcing slice = hit

> >

> > You have serious L2P issues boy!

>

> I was already at the end of my survivial in a team fight. I wasnt 1v1ing the war at all. More like 4v4 and i had the war on me the entire time, thats what he managed to hit me with after a prolonged fight. How ignorant u gotta be to assume it was a 1v1 sitchuation. The answere is very.

So you got hit when you're out of defensive CD's and died - I don't really see what the problem is.

> @"idolin.2831" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > The question is how the hell did you allow warrior to hit you with bull's charge, whirl wind, Rush, and Arcing Slice in that order?

> > > * Bull charge = "Look at me I am going to hit you, I also make a noise so you better dodge in 3, 2, 1"

> > > * Whirl wind = "Oh he use whirl win, I better dodge so i get hit only once"

> > > * Rush = "how cute this warrior, let me count 3,2,1 dodge"

> > > * Arcing Slice = You were already dead and he hit you when you were down.

> > >

> > > the warrior did not have cooldown on GS and yet you did not even dodge a single attack?

> > > Bull charge = hit

> > > Whirl wind = hit X 3

> > > Rush = hit

> > > Arcing slice = hit

> > >

> > > You have serious L2P issues boy!

> >

> > I was already at the end of my survivial in a team fight. I wasnt 1v1ing the war at all. More like 4v4 and i had the war on me the entire time, thats what he managed to hit me with after a prolonged fight. How ignorant u gotta be to assume it was a 1v1 sitchuation. The answere is very.

>

> So you got hit when you're out of defensive CD's and died - I don't really see what the problem is.

Also it's 4 whirlwinds 1 didn't crit, and you see the beginning of a 100b at the very bottom. I'm fairly certain the guy was standing still just getting hit.

> @"SteepledHat.1345" said:

> > @"StabbersTheThird.6053" said:

> > Nerf Spellbreakers, but ignore:

> >

> > Any Mesmer or more specifically Mirage build which has tons of safeties

>

>

> Pft, burnt to ash and still getting complaints.

>

>

Yes. I don't care about your mobility, why did they nerf that. I don't care about your damage, why did they touch that. What I care about is the overabundant safety. Idgaf if they double your damage on every ability in the whole Mesmer class, so long as Mirage: Doesn't dodge while stunned (wtf is this...), doesn't have the ability to spam iframe after iframe after iframe while still dishing out whatever they want, and have some kind of cast punish for their f1-f4 while they are stunned. Do the same to any other class with this. If you are stunned, you are stunned. I don't understand while non-stunbreaks can be used during a stun.

> @"StabbersTheThird.6053" said:

> > @"SteepledHat.1345" said:

> > > @"StabbersTheThird.6053" said:

> > > Nerf Spellbreakers, but ignore:

> > >

> > > Any Mesmer or more specifically Mirage build which has tons of safeties

> >

> >

> > Pft, burnt to ash and still getting complaints.

> >

> >

>

> Yes. I don't care about your mobility, why did they nerf that. I don't care about your damage, why did they touch that. What I care about is the overabundant safety. Idgaf if they double your damage on every ability in the whole Mesmer class, so long as Mirage: Doesn't dodge while stunned (kitten is this...), doesn't have the ability to spam iframe after iframe after iframe while still dishing out whatever they want, and have some kind of cast punish for their f1-f4 while they are stunned. Do the same to any other class with this. If you are stunned, you are stunned. I don't understand while non-stunbreaks can be used during a stun.

Small reminder for you , lots of crap can be used while stunned/dazed and mesmer isnt only 1 who can do it xD. Crying about shatters wont do it lad ;)

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> Also it's 4 whirlwinds 1 didn't crit, and you see the beginning of a 100b at the very bottom. I'm fairly certain the guy was standing still just getting hit.

I'm more than sure you are all blind and not seeing bullcharge . Read skill description may be? No ? Whatever ladies

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> The rest of warrior skills are **mid tier damage** and that includes Evicerate, high damage skills required the target to be below 50% and have a lot of modifiers to achieve high damage output.

>

> Yes I am aware that eviscerate can hit 14k + but only if your opponent has no toughness, 25 vulnerability stacks and if you have 25 might, and more modifiers etc...

>

> The numbers shown on this post do not even compared to the damage dealt by 1 shot classes like thieves, mesmers, rangers,**elementalist**.

You sir, are spoiled by some classes that hit **VERY** hard, to the point where you think thats baseline. Have you even played elementalists outside of PvE rotations? Eles are right now on the lowest end of the spectrum in damage.... meanwhile soulbeast/holo/spellbreakers are on the very high spectrum of lots of reliable damage in very small windows of time..... Seriously, even with all those buffs, you wont get an ele build hitting near those numbers **AND** having the survability of any of those other classes....

I'm trying to stay civilized here but your statements are very baseless...and feel almost.. [purposely] ignorant.

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

>

> > The rest of warrior skills are **mid tier damage** and that includes Evicerate, high damage skills required the target to be below 50% and have a lot of modifiers to achieve high damage output.

> >

> > Yes I am aware that eviscerate can hit 14k + but only if your opponent has no toughness, 25 vulnerability stacks and if you have 25 might, and more modifiers etc...

> >

> > The numbers shown on this post do not even compared to the damage dealt by 1 shot classes like thieves, mesmers, rangers,**elementalist**.

>

> You sir, are spoiled by some classes that hit **VERY** hard, to the point where you think thats baseline. Have you even played elementalists outside of PvE rotations? Eles are right now on the lowest end of the spectrum in damage.... meanwhile soulbeast/holo/spellbreakers are on the very high spectrum of lots of reliable damage in very small windows of time..... Seriously, even with all those buffs, you wont get an ele build hitting near those numbers **AND** having the survability of any of those other classes....

>

> I'm trying to stay civilized here but your statements are very baseless...and fell almost.. [purposely] ignorant.

Well he wasn't mentioning survivability to be fair. And Ele has FA builds that have quite decent bursts, with core, tempest and weaver variants, although in PvP I've only seen core and weaver FA. Those builds come with a cost of self sustain, of course, but @"Hitman.5829" didn't mention that - I'm sure everyone is well aware of how squishy FA eles are.

> i would love to see a shave in damage in all there skills from f1 abilities to there utilities.

> why should a gap closer, a knockdown and an leap combo finisher do 6k in damage? dont you think this is alittle to much?

> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qSpWBnp3JOLrx6ISx9aY4oyUVPxID_RL

I agree, lately I've been noticing the same thing. But for all of the people in here tossing conjecture, let me make a few points here, concerning other classes:

* Heralds - Lots of damage, more than a Spellbreaker on a burst but less DPS overall, and it can chase classes very well. However, Herald has no disengage and terrible sustain. One of the easiest classes to down if focused by more than 1 person.

* Guardians - Lots of damage, more than a Spellbreaker on a burst but less DPS overall. However is has no disengage, no mobility outside of targeted teleports, and after Renewed Focus is burnt, it has an enormously vulnerable margin of time before important CDs come back, making it an easy kill if you just apply pressure and survive until Renewed Focus is baited.

* Deadeyes - Lots of burst damage, much more than a Spellbreaker or at least it would seem so. The problems here is that DEs are useless when pressured and end up running around doing nothing, just trying to survive. Amongst higher tier opponents, it is usually a liability unless the DE is playing with specific team comps to cover its niche and the DE player is excellent at what he does. DEs can and will explode immediately when focused by good players. In other words, DE despite the damage isn't really viable unless circumstances are creating an advantageous moment to play it and/or the player is exceedingly good at the class.

* S/D Thief - Seems somewhat equal in damage output to a Spellbreaker, but it's a Thief! If it gets targeted and CC'd, it's an easy kill. Nothing else needs to be said.

* Holosmiths - It actually is feeling like less burst and less DPS vs. Spellbreaker lately imo. The reason I say this is because a Holo's burst is something that can be avoided/kited. Its CCs are also more telegraphed in the aspect that when he is in Forge you know the 5 is coming and when he is in Rifle you know the 4 is coming, and then all you have to do is watch out for the obvious rear back animation of the elite. In other words, the Holo can be played around due to it being sort of pigeonholed into certain rotations. <- This is important to understand.

* Boonbeasts - I would have said before the patch, that Soulbeast was the primary 1v1 exploit. But after the patch... I'm having more problems with good Spellbreakers boys, I do have to say. Soulbeasts are powerful 1v1 and I would say easily the best 1v1er overall. Between the inflated damage and the Bunker Druidish sustain, this spec is a nightmare to deal with 1v1. But.... it is easily focused and killed 2v1. The Boonbeast has limited disengage and no burst healing in the way that a Druid or Holo has. So it relies upon those stacking regen effects, which aren't really that great when focused with a lot of 2v1 pressure. While being bursted and retreating, things like Druidic Clarity/Celestial Shadow/CA bursting or Elixir S/Heal Turret/Blasting is crucial to survive a bad spike during a 1v2. Point being: Boonbeasts do have a weakness, and it's being ganged up on by people who actually know how to chase and collaborate bursting. Whereas things like Mirages/Thieves ect ect, anything with lots of stealthing and teleportation or lots of movement skills, can actually survive those kind of situations. Boonbeast btw, has half the damage that a Spellbreaker has, DPS over time in a real 1v1 that is.

* Mirages - It feels balanced now finally. Power certainly has more burst than a Spellbreaker but less DPS over the course of a 1v1 because it has to rear back for CDs for bursting, which is telegraphed and easy to avoid if you aren't caught flat footed. Condi has high damage but now at least the Mirage can be caught and it can't chase as well as it used to. The Mirage also has very limited condi cleanse and does get hit very hard if it screws up.

* Necros of all kinds - Lots of damage, sure. But lately.... seriously... Spellbreaker feels like it's dealing all the damage of a Reaper on node. Reaper however has extremely limited disengage beyond Flesh Wurm and Spectral Walk tricks. Reaper has limited chase, it's good but not the best like a Herald/Thief/Mes. It has a few ultra hard counters. Scourge is the same for the most part. The thing that is the most limiting for Necros, is that they must stay in the team fight, and if their team mates have no team fight presence to allow the Necro to do what he needs to do, the good Necro can become useless. In other words, the Necro has serious weaknesses despite being so powerful in this meta.

* Eles of all kinds - Meh, don't feel like I need to really comment on this. Its' still the most underpowered class.

* SPELLBREAKERS - I want to clarify something: When people lately are saying that "Spellbreaker is dealing too much damage", they don't mean that whole number wise, it is more damage than a DE or a Core Guard Burst, what they mean is the class itself for what it already can do, has too much damage paired with it's enormous mobility in both chasing & disengaging & rotating, it's never ending CC cycles which keep you pinned down, and it's overly sturdy sustain while running even something like a Berserker Amulet. The thing here is a DE can be outrun LOS'd or sudden spike killed and I mean immediately down it. Holo can be kited. Even DPS Soulbeasts are squishy when caught and actually have limited disengage when focused by more than 1 thing that could teleport to enemies or chase well like a Spellbreaker. Other things with high damage output CAN DIE INSTANTLY when caught. <- Ok keep this in mind. Spellbreakers never die instantly, that is just something that doesn't happen. It's damage output is high because it can follow and chase and stay on top of anything outside of mega stealth uptime, and it CC trains you 100% of the time. Even with stability buffs, the Spellbreaker not only is the one class that actually has enough CCs to eat through stacks of stability, but the class itself is also designed to remove boons ffs. So you have something that can stay on top of you that you cannot escape outside of stealthing which not all classes/builds have access to, that is removing your boons and taking off your stability, that is 100% CC train cycling you to where it interrupts your skills and gives them time to deal all those heavy single strikes that are now hitting enormous damage values for what they are, and on top of that, it has a ton of sustain especially in 1v1 after these damage buffs, which has granted a lot of offensive pressure. So the last problem with it, that makes the damage feel so high, isn't actually the damage, it's the effect that these changes have created as a whole. The spellbreaker in a 1v1 situation gives the opponent little time to ever find an opening to where it is safe to attack the Spellbreaker, if it is even vulnerable at all, or if the opening ever it happens to begin with. Between the 100% CC train cycles, the Full Counters, the double Defy Pains, the Shield Block, you have a class that rolls at you like a boulder, stays on you, you can't get away from it, it's CCing you constantly interrupting your skills, removing boons, and sort of in a way constantly launching small combos + small defenses that never actually have a CD. Like seriously, it doesn't have a CD on these routine dangerous cycles. The best you can do is dodge its bursts to deny it of AH and Tether, but this is beginning to get impractical to do, considering how much CC it has. Let's actually go through the list here: 1. Dagger Three, 2. Shield Four, 3. Bull's Charge, 4. Rampage Gap Closer - Rock Throw - Stomp, 5. Full Counter. When a Spellbreaker manages this correctly, it is a CC train that never stops. <- These are the reasons that make the DPS too much imo. It's all of it combined that makes the level of the Spellbreaker's current DPS feel way too high, because you're fighting something that you cannot run from without heavy use of stealth, that keeps you CC'd, that has strong defenses and sustain. That now lands 3 shot, 2 shot kind of potential with its GS side and Rampage. That offensive pressure that its has, is worth more sustain than it had before, because the harder it can hit you, then more often you have to go into defensive cycles to try and survive, equating to the Spellbreaker just being too safe and dealing too much damage. The most important advantage to point out that the Spellbreaker has however, is that it is the opposite of something like a Holosmith in the aspect off "being pigeonholed into rotations". Spellbreakers have the luxury of being completely random in the usage of their skills. I mean there is nothing telegraphed here, they can use any of it in any order they want. THIS is the source of it's true strength right here. Due to this, Spellbreaker attack patterns aren't so easy to gauge, and since they don't dedicate to any real combo play and EVERYTHING they use hits hard, you're never really sure what to dodge, and you just end up getting hit by a bunch of shit that deals 7-11k strikes in succession, no matter what skills they are using. <- This is where the problem really is.

So the ultimate point here is that other classes with high DPS, have vulnerabilities and telegraphed bursting that can be played around. Spellbreaker not so much.