*Another* JP ANET?

> @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

>

> I got seriously stuck on the lowland burns jumping puzzle. **I think that this set of collections is a really excessive "ask" for a mount.**

>

> I got some help from a fellow player. Otherwise I'd not be able to finish the skyscale

>

>

Never been to Ember Bay my friend? :lol:

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> >

> > I got seriously stuck on the lowland burns jumping puzzle. **I think that this set of collections is a really excessive "ask" for a mount.**

> >

> > I got some help from a fellow player. Otherwise I'd not be able to finish the skyscale

> >

> >

>

> Never been to Ember Bay my friend? :lol:

At least this doesn't have Slippery Slope active ...

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Extra-Pungent_Skyscale_Treat

>

> Edit: Oh. You're not that far yet. You're going to love a future collection....

I was really surprised when the skyscale was released that I saw so many people complaining about the jumping puzzle collection and didn't see anyone even mention this step - which I found at least equal to some of the trickier jumps in puzzles. All I can think is there were enough mesmers offering portals at the time that no one had to even look for one if they didn't want to do it themselves.

It’s the one you use the springer to jump on floating blocks of a broken wall. Requires some degree of precision springer skillz from memory.

Edit: because you use a mount, I don’t the necro tactic works as well, and the 5000 range of portal might be breached if you can’t make the first few jumps/fall down too far.

It’s part of the Skyscale of Fear collection.

It's not so easy because it requires some precise jumps with your Springer, but it's not too terrible either. I remember i only had to try a few times before i managed to reach the top. Now i sometimes go there with my Skyscale to watch the struggles of the skyscaleless people and cheer on them.

> @"Noodle Ant.1605" said:

> It’s the one you use the springer to jump on floating blocks of a broken wall. Requires some degree of precision springer skillz from memory.

>

> Edit: because you use a mount, I don’t the necro tactic works as well, and the 5000 range of portal might be breached if you can’t make the first few jumps/fall down too far.

>

> It’s part of the Skyscale of Fear collection.

Ohhh that one!!

Haha yeah i think i blocked that from my memory

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Noodle Ant.1605" said:

> > It’s the one you use the springer to jump on floating blocks of a broken wall. Requires some degree of precision springer skillz from memory.

> >

> > Edit: because you use a mount, I don’t the necro tactic works as well, and the 5000 range of portal might be breached if you can’t make the first few jumps/fall down too far.

> >

> > It’s part of the Skyscale of Fear collection.

>

> Ohhh that one!!

>

> Haha yeah i think i blocked that from my memory

It's not strictly a JP. It just uses the same parkour skills needed for JPs. (Which is what the OP doesn't like about it.)

And it's definitely one of the trickier (ahem) steps along the way to acquiring the skyscale.

I think it's fair to require it for the Skyscale because (a) it's a good challenge for those who are up to it and (b) it's not all that difficult to get help if one asks nicely.

> @"Emberfoot.6847" said:

> Meanwhile those of us who like JPs didn't get a single sensible one in all of the last LS.

Mike Z commented on this a while back in an interview. Apparently, creating them is a lot more resource-intensive than it seems to us from the outside, so they can't do it all the time. He said, at the time, they had plans for more JPs, although anyone's guess what they might look like or when.

I hate jumping puzzles, I mean really hate them because I have so much difficulty with them but I had no problem with this at all. Some of the puzzles were the "easy" ones and for the ones I could not do, there are always kind mesmers to help. Even the broken wall (which I was about to give up on) a mesmer can help you with.

> @"Noodle Ant.1605" said:

> It’s the one you use the springer to jump on floating blocks of a broken wall. Requires some degree of precision springer skillz from memory.

>

> Edit: because you use a mount, I don’t the necro tactic works as well, and the 5000 range of portal might be breached if you can’t make the first few jumps/fall down too far.

>

> It’s part of the Skyscale of Fear collection.

You have to be crazy accurate with your bunny jumps.

I'm not.

Luckily there was a Mesmer ahead of me who was, and was kind enough to drop a portal for me and the other skilless nubs staring up at him/her.

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> >

> > I got seriously stuck on the lowland burns jumping puzzle. **I think that this set of collections is a really excessive "ask" for a mount.**

> >

> > I got some help from a fellow player. Otherwise I'd not be able to finish the skyscale

> >

> >

>

> Never been to Ember Bay my friend? :lol:

As a matter of fact, I've completed the big JP in Ember Bay.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> What lowland burns jp? I dont remember doing one for the mount

Think he meant the Craze’s Folly, the one at bandit camp one up north eastern corner of the map

the other one was pretty simple, run through straight tunnel, jump down and impale yourself on the rock, and have someone ress you