GW2 Stealth : Extremely poor implementation respect to other MMOs

Arheundel.6451

> @"kraai.7265" said:

> I did, for several years, including this one befoe quitting the game 1 month ago, month and a half maybe, sword dagger thief no stealth and it worked just fine, people tend to stick to what is easier to them, doesn't mean nothing else works just fine, yet stealth is overperforming right now, so i agree it should be stripped, maybe a damage boost for other builds but not more evasion, that would be insane, right now i know thieves that can dodge litteraly 3 combos in a row and still fight back

Sword /Dagger thief has stealth on Dagger 5.

Would you like to give dagger 5 a huge damage buff by taking stealth off, and then deal with thieves porting in and hammering you with Dagger 5 then leaving?

Okay, if that's what you want. Damage boost thieves in exchange for stripping stealth, and rework all their flipover skills so they can use them whenever they want. Also rework all the traits and skills that benefit them on stealth or bestow stealth to benefit them on something else that's easily accessible.

You're going to put something beneficial back on all the thief traitlines and actions that require stealth to activate or activate stealth themselves, whether that be sustain or damage modifiers, because otherwise your suggestion is unfair.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have our posts that we drop when things were going good.

We were playing godly.

Nothing could touch us.

They sang our songs in the Heart of the Mists.

But, on one unfortunate day a skilled villain came upon us.

And, in front of the eyes of all our faithful admirers, we were completely and utterly defeated.

No greater shame than this can bring the player rushing to the forums.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> We all have our posts that we drop when things were going good.

>

> We were playing godly.

>

> Nothing could touch us.

>

> They sang our songs in the Heart of the Mists.

>

> But, on one unfortunate day a skilled villain came upon us.

>

> And, in front of the eyes of all our faithful admirers, we were completely and utterly defeated.

>

> No greater shame than this can bring the player rushing to the forums.

![](https://i.imgur.com/UX8X75o.png "")

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > It is like apharma said, axe phantasm damage takes a lot of time to do damage, it splits among targets and is easily avoided. It used to be somewhat good before the phantasm rework since it had tremendous synergy with focus 4 if you timed it right, think axe 5 and 4 on ranger. Now with the projectiles it's useless.

> > Focus 4 has a huge aftercast before you could pull. Even with mind game no one with half a brain will fall for it.

> > Torch phantasm is bad, yes it is, torch is still the better offhand of the bunch.

> I wonder why are you trying to argue with super bad/clueless people (even dare to accuse others in lie lol xD) in the first place?

Tbh nothing better to do, so I come waste some time on forums.

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > It is like apharma said, axe phantasm damage takes a lot of time to do damage, it splits among targets and is easily avoided. It used to be somewhat good before the phantasm rework since it had tremendous synergy with focus 4 if you timed it right, think axe 5 and 4 on ranger. Now with the projectiles it's useless.

> > > Focus 4 has a huge aftercast before you could pull. Even with mind game no one with half a brain will fall for it.

> > > Torch phantasm is bad, yes it is, torch is still the better offhand of the bunch.

> > I wonder why are you trying to argue with super bad/clueless people (even dare to accuse others in lie lol xD) in the first place?

>

> Tbh nothing better to do, so I come waste some time on forums.

True, true.

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > It is like apharma said, axe phantasm damage takes a lot of time to do damage, it splits among targets and is easily avoided. It used to be somewhat good before the phantasm rework since it had tremendous synergy with focus 4 if you timed it right, think axe 5 and 4 on ranger. Now with the projectiles it's useless.

> > > Focus 4 has a huge aftercast before you could pull. Even with mind game no one with half a brain will fall for it.

> > > Torch phantasm is bad, yes it is, torch is still the better offhand of the bunch.

> > I wonder why are you trying to argue with super bad/clueless people (even dare to accuse others in lie lol xD) in the first place?

>

> Tbh nothing better to do, so I come waste some time on forums.

I read forum time to time but you should realize almost the entire forum is full of such ppl... xD