100% defeat rate against Necro in 2v2

Wayne.6253

> @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > @"Wayne.6253" said:

> > Dear Devs, what are you wainting for Fix this disgust?

>

> Because the game isn’t balanced around 2v2 deathmatch and never will be/shouldn’t be as long as **5v5 conquest is the main gamemode**

2vs2 is only the prospect of a Meta Bunker Condition, dominated by Necro FB and Condi Revenant.

Players who are currently playing these professions have no reason to change, in fact in 5 vs 5 it could be worse with 2 FB or 2 Necro.

Fortunately Anet has a month to change this.

> @"Revolution.5409" said:

> > @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > > @"Wayne.6253" said:

> > > Dear Devs, what are you wainting for Fix this disgust?

> >

> > Because the game isn’t balanced around 2v2 deathmatch and never will be/shouldn’t be as long as **5v5 conquest is the main gamemode**

>

> 2vs2 is only the prospect of a Meta Bunker Condition, dominated by Necro FB and Condi Revenant.

> Players who are currently playing these professions have no reason to change, in fact in 5 vs 5 it could be worse with 2 FB or 2 Necro.

> Fortunately Anet has a month to change this.

**Ideal 2v2 comps in previous metas were not necessarily predictive/indicative of what the overarching 5v5 metas were** over the past many years. It’s not _necessarily_ a good barometer for 5v5 group play

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > Why y'all have to pick on necros? Are they not allowed to win?

>

> **+1**

> exactly this

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/jLEpAhv.jpg "")

> Necromancer Profession :(

The fact that u defend necro's current post patch state literally discredits every single post uve posted regarding thief and its toxicity.

> @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > @"Revolution.5409" said:

> > > @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > > > @"Wayne.6253" said:

> > > > Dear Devs, what are you wainting for Fix this disgust?

> > >

> > > Because the game isn’t balanced around 2v2 deathmatch and never will be/shouldn’t be as long as **5v5 conquest is the main gamemode**

> >

> > 2vs2 is only the prospect of a Meta Bunker Condition, dominated by Necro FB and Condi Revenant.

> > Players who are currently playing these professions have no reason to change, in fact in 5 vs 5 it could be worse with 2 FB or 2 Necro.

> > Fortunately Anet has a month to change this.

>

> **Ideal 2v2 comps in previous metas were not necessarily predictive/indicative of what the overarching 5v5 metas were** over the past many years. It’s not _necessarily_ a good barometer for 5v5 group play

It is important to consider the big update that we got, the players are looking for the best builds to use for this I think that in this month of 2vs2 the new Meta of the next season will be formed.

> @"Revolution.5409" said:

> > @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > > @"Revolution.5409" said:

> > > > @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > > > > @"Wayne.6253" said:

> > > > > Dear Devs, what are you wainting for Fix this disgust?

> > > >

> > > > Because the game isn’t balanced around 2v2 deathmatch and never will be/shouldn’t be as long as **5v5 conquest is the main gamemode**

> > >

> > > 2vs2 is only the prospect of a Meta Bunker Condition, dominated by Necro FB and Condi Revenant.

> > > Players who are currently playing these professions have no reason to change, in fact in 5 vs 5 it could be worse with 2 FB or 2 Necro.

> > > Fortunately Anet has a month to change this.

> >

> > **Ideal 2v2 comps in previous metas were not necessarily predictive/indicative of what the overarching 5v5 metas were** over the past many years. It’s not _necessarily_ a good barometer for 5v5 group play

>

> It is important to consider the big update that we got, the players are looking for the best builds to use for this I think that in this month of 2vs2 the new Meta of the next season will be formed.

>

I’m not saying don’t consider things, but to keep in mind that what’s good in 2v2 is not necessarily good in 5v5 conquest. And Anet has explicitly said they don’t want to balance for 2v2 since 5v5 is the main mode. A ton of the of feedback in the forum right now is geared towards 2v2, which isn’t that helpful overall since it’s missing 60%+ of the equation

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > Why y'all have to pick on necros? Are they not allowed to win?

> >

> > **+1**

> > exactly this

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/jLEpAhv.jpg "")

> > Necromancer Profession :(

>

> The fact that u defend necro's current post patch state literally discredits every single post uve posted regarding thief and its toxicity.

I am not defending Necromancer Profession. I am defending Necromancer Profession from those pointing fingers at it.

-Being a Scapegoat Profession and a Golden Child Profession is a huge difference-

Necromancer Profession have to suffer and to beg to get what they want, while Thief Profession are freely given anything (like it or not) they want and being forced to accept it

Having fought a number of Necromancer combos today in 2v2 I don’t see them being that huge of an issue.

Yes, they need damage nerfs in the obvious spots and some sustain nerfs (maybe 15% and some ICD on auto shroud saving you from death).

Otherwise the biggest offender in this meta is high burn/torment application on FB and Rev for the amount of sustain both professions can attain.

if you running elementalist just get your tornado skill, when you see the guy is gonna die pop your tornado and chain cc the necro

about the necro meta, yes boring, specially cuz I find the class extremely boring and wont play it as I played mesmer or scrapper when they were op

I also understand one of the reasons necro is op is that one of main weakness, mobility, don't get into play as much in 2v2s

right now i just using a build i have the most fun and try not to care too much if I win pr lose

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> if you running elementalist just get your tornado skill, when you see the guy is gonna die pop your tornado and chain cc the necro

This is funny. The Necro can just pop Lich, with perma Stability. Then spam #1 your Tornado to dust. It's funny compared Tornado to Lich.

> @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > if you running elementalist just get your tornado skill, when you see the guy is gonna die pop your tornado and chain cc the necro

>

> This is funny. The Necro can just pop Lich, with perma Stability. Then spam #1 your Tornado to dust. It's funny compared Tornado to Lich.

>

If Necro pops Lich the other guy dies tho

> @"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

> > @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> > > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > if you running elementalist just get your tornado skill, when you see the guy is gonna die pop your tornado and chain cc the necro

> >

> > This is funny. The Necro can just pop Lich, with perma Stability. Then spam #1 your Tornado to dust. It's funny compared Tornado to Lich.

> >

>

> If Necro pops Lich the other guy dies tho

Lich can surely kill you within the 3s you're trying to stomp. Each hit is 7k+ (or more if you don't have heavy armor). Remember, you're 100% defenseless while trying to stomp. Ele, with its light armor, can't handle more than 2 hits from Lich. That doesn't even count the damage and knock back of the one who is downed.

Tornado is a joke compared to Lich:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tornado

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lich_Form

> @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > if you running elementalist just get your tornado skill, when you see the guy is gonna die pop your tornado and chain cc the necro

>

> This is funny. The Necro can just pop Lich, with perma Stability. Then spam #1 your Tornado to dust. It's funny compared Tornado to Lich.

>

never had this problem as the lich form was used to try winning the fight most of the time

> @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> > @"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

> > > @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> > > > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > > if you running elementalist just get your tornado skill, when you see the guy is gonna die pop your tornado and chain cc the necro

> > >

> > > This is funny. The Necro can just pop Lich, with perma Stability. Then spam #1 your Tornado to dust. It's funny compared Tornado to Lich.

> > >

> >

> > If Necro pops Lich the other guy dies tho

>

> Lich can surely kill you within the 3s you're trying to stomp. Each hit is 7k+ (or more if you don't have heavy armor). Remember, you're 100% defenseless while trying to stomp. Ele, with its light armor, can't handle more than 2 hits from Lich. That doesn't even count the damage and knock back of the one who is downed.

>

> Tornado is a joke compared to Lich:

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tornado

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lich_Form

Ele is defenseless when stomping? Have you, mayhaps heard about Mist Form stomp? Looks like another l2p issue to me.

> @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> > @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> > > @"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

> > > > @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> > > > > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > > > if you running elementalist just get your tornado skill, when you see the guy is gonna die pop your tornado and chain cc the necro

> > > >

> > > > This is funny. The Necro can just pop Lich, with perma Stability. Then spam #1 your Tornado to dust. It's funny compared Tornado to Lich.

> > > >

> > >

> > > If Necro pops Lich the other guy dies tho

> >

> > Lich can surely kill you within the 3s you're trying to stomp. Each hit is 7k+ (or more if you don't have heavy armor). Remember, you're 100% defenseless while trying to stomp. Ele, with its light armor, can't handle more than 2 hits from Lich. That doesn't even count the damage and knock back of the one who is downed.

> >

> > Tornado is a joke compared to Lich:

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tornado

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lich_Form

>

> Ele is defenseless when stomping? Have you, mayhaps heard about Mist Form stomp? Looks like another l2p issue to me.

WOOSH, someone didn't read the original discussion from Khalisto that Ele should use Tornado to chain cc the necro to prevent the Signet rezz.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > Why y'all have to pick on necros? Are they not allowed to win?

>

> **+1**

> exactly this

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/jLEpAhv.jpg "")

> Necromancer Profession :(

That's necros every patch...

They get something nice, comunity complains the shit out of it and they get nerfed to be average or close garbage for the rest of the season.

It happens EVERY patch without failure, ppl will always cry for necros first. It's one of the reasons I left my main necro behind, you can't have nice things as one LoL