Expansion : The Time is Now.

Jabronee.9465

> @"Skiravor.1257" said:

> This reads like the postings in every single profession forum.

>

> Every class is apparently the worst and needs huge buffs NAO PLS!

>

> Lol

lol true indeed. But honestly among all, Necros (not only core) need mobility the most after all these years. Even reaper could be kited forever by all these high mobility classes. Stealth is another option to take into consideration by Anet. Or there's one more. True Blocks instead of barrier which could reflect missiles. At least one or two of these as we have none. High health pool means nothing. It's just that we ger cc'ed more and die slower.

Necro needs a real tank, not a shroud or heals, he needs a specialization in blocking, mitigation, support (boons), pulls, and obviously taunt, something useful in raids and pve. Easily it would also be a good bunker in pvp, so we would also have the bunker and the antibunker in the same profession. Or a healer one like a plague doctor, voodo, shaman or something.

maybe something like blood dk is a good example for a necro themed tank.

Life force can be spent to dodge -> Necromantic Evade: spend 15% of life force to get an extra dodge. With an internal cd.

Gain new abilities that enhance your weapons attacks after performing a the special dodge.

Shroud now becomes a resource pool for casting skills to defend yourself and gain mobility.

Double sword, single target melee power duelist focused on using life force to block,evade and attack.

The 5 shroud abilities should be an auto(no life force consume), 2 a leap, 3 an evade with condi clear, 4 channeled attack with fast cast no more then 2s, 5 block with shroud gain on being attacked. Utilities idk yet, a 1200 tele breakstun for sure

> @"Jabronee.9465" said:

> Years of being punching bags in groups. Years of getting bullied & trolled by high mobility targets.

> And years of being the slowest "tanky" light armor class.

>

> It is time for Necro to finally get Stealth!!

> And 1200 range teleport skill which don't need a target

OR -and just listen to this crazy idea- it's time for you to stop playing a single class and try playing other instead of trying to make every class do the same thing! :open_mouth:

> @"MorgothLich.1253" said:

> Life force can be spent to dodge -> Necromantic Evade: spend 15% of life force to get an extra dodge. With an internal cd.

> Gain new abilities that enhance your weapons attacks after performing a the special dodge.

> Shroud now becomes a resource pool for casting skills to defend yourself and gain mobility.

> Double sword, single target melee power duelist focused on using life force to block,evade and attack.

> The 5 shroud abilities should be an auto(no life force consume), 2 a leap, 3 an evade with condi clear, 4 channeled attack with fast cast no more then 2s, 5 block with shroud gain on being attacked. Utilities idk yet, a 1200 tele breakstun for sure

That's an interesting idea. Although I'd change it to reducing the cost of dodging but spends life force on dodge or something similar.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Jabronee.9465" said:

> > Years of being punching bags in groups. Years of getting bullied & trolled by high mobility targets.

> > And years of being the slowest "tanky" light armor class.

> >

> > It is time for Necro to finally get Stealth!!

> > And 1200 range teleport skill which don't need a target

>

> OR -and just listen to this crazy idea- it's time for you to stop playing a single class and try playing other instead of trying to make every class do the same thing! :open_mouth:

I guess your IDEA is based on assumption. Sorry to disappoint as your idea could not be implement here as I've been playing all classes except engis. I could play my thief or SB which is my fav class to roaming 24/7 if i wanna. I suggest you should add me as friends in-game and see the classes i logged in every now and then :)

> @"Jabronee.9465" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Jabronee.9465" said:

> > > Years of being punching bags in groups. Years of getting bullied & trolled by high mobility targets.

> > > And years of being the slowest "tanky" light armor class.

> > >

> > > It is time for Necro to finally get Stealth!!

> > > And 1200 range teleport skill which don't need a target

> >

> > OR -and just listen to this crazy idea- it's time for you to stop playing a single class and try playing other instead of trying to make every class do the same thing! :open_mouth:

>

> I guess your IDEA is based on assumption. Sorry to disappoint as your idea could not be implement here as I've been playing all classes except engis. I could play my thief or SB which is my fav class to roaming 24/7 if i wanna. I suggest you should add me as friends in-game and see the classes i logged in every now and then :)

That's great, good job. So now there's no reason to blur the lines between the classes when all you need to do is relog. We did it, gw2 boards! :)

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Jabronee.9465" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"Jabronee.9465" said:

> > > > Years of being punching bags in groups. Years of getting bullied & trolled by high mobility targets.

> > > > And years of being the slowest "tanky" light armor class.

> > > >

> > > > It is time for Necro to finally get Stealth!!

> > > > And 1200 range teleport skill which don't need a target

> > >

> > > OR -and just listen to this crazy idea- it's time for you to stop playing a single class and try playing other instead of trying to make every class do the same thing! :open_mouth:

> >

> > I guess your IDEA is based on assumption. Sorry to disappoint as your idea could not be implement here as I've been playing all classes except engis. I could play my thief or SB which is my fav class to roaming 24/7 if i wanna. I suggest you should add me as friends in-game and see the classes i logged in every now and then :)

>

> That's great, good job. So now there's no reason to blur the lines between the classes when all you need to do is relog. We did it, gw2 boards! :)

Nah i don't do that kinda thing. I switch classes according to the game mode I'm into. Fyi scourges & guards are most needed in wvw that's when I'll need to switch at my guild/cmdr request. I could camp with my roaming classes if i wanna but i ain't that kind of player.