The new spellforged package

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"GummyBearSummoner.7941" said:

> Still waiting for bikinis or simpler outfits

and while we're at it:

no reason not to bring this back and make it available for purchase (it was already in the gamefiles before):

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/School_Uniform

and before you bring it up, there's waaaaaaay more skimpier outfits (hello, elonian elementalist!!),

![](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/5/55/Elonian_Elementalist_Outfit_human_female_front.jpg "")

and a lot more outfits that look out-of-place (like from another game/genre -image from reddit-):

our new spellforged outfit ![](https://i.redd.it/bxr5w0ogng951.png "")

> @"Lyttle.9426" said:

> Despite the name it looks ridiculous on light armor spell casters who dont melee. For Warrior types, Im sure it looks great in battle.

Any shield clips Massively with it, so it kind of reduce the target audience there. On the plus side, if you want to act as a distraction in WvW, you'll be Really hard to miss, and a tempting target for sure.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"MrForz.1953" said:

> > I'll leave my contribution, incase any charr is interested in having the outfit.

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/UX37Oyi.png "")

> >

>

> WoW a charr in a ultra marine terminator armor!!!!

>

Purge the heretic! Personally, I'm on the fence, on the one hand on asura and norn it's a hilarious homage to both WoW and WH40K on the other hand the floaty shoulders are ridiculous and we have too many of them in game already (especially on charr).

If you want a speish merhine then you can do a better cosplay in game already.

Kinda |dissapointed on how it looks on male characters.

Once again male characters get cut off from good designs... And no, I don't like to play female characters as that would make me hella dysphoric.

Also, what's up with all these big shoulders all of a sudden? This isn't WoW.

Edit: because it converted a word into an emoji wtf

The backpack and glider are gorgeous. The outfit.... not so much. Not even some of WoW's newer armor is _that_ bad in the shoulder department, which is saying a lot. Thankfully it can be fixed if they simply scale the size down to make them less massive (and not float completely off the character models), but who knows _when_ that'll happen.

> @"Giovanelli.6071" said:

> The backpack and glider are gorgeous. The outfit.... not so much. Not even some of WoW's newer armor is _that_ bad in the shoulder department, which is saying a lot. Thankfully it can be fixed if they simply scale the size down to make them less massive (and not float completely off the character models), but who knows _when_ that'll happen.

If they do this for Asura they will get a huge backlash demanding refunds. I bought this because it's the only armor that really gives the Asura shoulders. A lot of us bought this for the reasons the complainers don't like it. Not all outfits need to appease this group. Their will be other outfits for you. Let me enjoy my favorite.

Sales will speak for themselves. If people like it and pay, they will keep making them. If not, let the minority enjoy the one outfit that is different that they enjoy.

It's all too big and bulky for my tastes. The backpack might be nice if it was 1/2 - 1/3 the size, but as it is I won't be using it. Admittedly I haven't previewed the outfit on asura, but then I wouldn't use it on them either because one is a guardian so she has plenty of platemail options already and the other is a holosmith who wouldn't wear platemail.

I'm glad some people like it, but it's been another cheap month for me.