Is necromancer minion camping considered an offense?

Kurowolfe.7396

The one where you have that thing where you autosummon minions and park somewhere with a high monster respawn rate, letting the minions kill things for exp and farming while you AFK?

I remember some discussion saying that it is, but since I WvW more than I PvE, that info is blurry for me. Any clarification is appreciated!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Kurowolfe.7396" said:

> The one where you have that thing where you autosummon minions and park somewhere with a high monster respawn rate, letting the minions kill things for exp and farming while you AFK?

>

> I remember some discussion saying that it is, but since I WvW more than I PvE, that info is blurry for me. Any clarification is appreciated!

The answer is, as i'm sure someone has pointed out on some other thread, yes and no. It is against the ToS to AFK farm, but since anet doesn't enforce it, you won't get punished if you do. If you do get punished, it's just a slap on the wrist and you can get back to it in no time.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

>

> To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

Even if they are enforcing them, it's on the level of a "wrist slap" as Ygg said.

Otherwise we wouldn't have afk farmers in so many maps.

> @"Friday.7864" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> >

> > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

>

> Even if they are enforcing them, it's on the level of a "wrist slap" as Ygg said.

> Otherwise we wouldn't have afk farmers in so many maps.

I agree that farmers are an annoyance. Despite calls otherwise, I do not engage or condone them. However, if these farmers are reported and they respond to a GM who checks on them then they are not breaking the ToS as it's currently written. No wrist slap required. They are playing the game insofar as Anet is concerned.

Since Anet will never tell publicly what they're doing with these reports, or actions taken to determine truly AFK players, no one here can say that they aren't doing anything. I stand by my statement that to say Anet is not enforcing their rules is inaccurate.

As someone who enjoys Minions and worries this behaviour could lead to minion changes that screw me over then yea.. these players personally offend me XD

Nothing I can do though except report em as I see em and hope Anet bans them.

Suffice to say I always keep an eye open for these farmers and I report every single one I see, even if they're my own guildmates..

My main guild has kicked members for afk farming as well.

> @"Friday.7864" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> >

> > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

>

> Even if they are enforcing them, it's on the level of a "wrist slap" as Ygg said.

> Otherwise we wouldn't have afk farmers in so many maps.

1. You don't know what Anet does

2. You can't conclude it's 'nothing' because you see AFK farmers.

> The one where you have that thing where you autosummon minions and park somewhere with a high monster respawn rate, letting the minions kill things for exp and farming while you AFK?

>

> I remember some discussion saying that it is, but since I WvW more than I PvE, that info is blurry for me. Any clarification is appreciated

If you manually perform an action every few minutes, to prevent log out, it may or may not be violation. It probably is not, cuz it will be very hard for Anet to proof that it is AFK farming, and it requires manual input from the player, even if it is infrequent. I still would not risk it.

If you have a third party script that performs an action, every few minutes, to prevent log out, this unquestionably is a violation.

>

> I remember some discussion saying that it is, but since I WvW more than I PvE, that info is blurry for me. Any clarification is appreciated!

Unattended gameplay is against the ToS and can get your account punished (up to a permanent ban) depending on the severity and frequency of violations.

Barely attended gameplay is not against the ToS and will not result in any punishment.

If I put my minions on autocast and park a Necro at a mob farm spot and stay at my computer so that I can reply to any GM messages, I am engaged in really boring, nearly completely pointless gameplay and will not be punished by ArenaNet (though real life boredom will be very punishing).

The problem is that it is very difficult (potentially impossible) for ArenaNet to be able to confirm the difference. They have a few things that GMs do to try and verify if a person is present, but those will never be foolproof so it will always be a facts and circumstances decision subject to false positives and false negatives.

The short answer is that because there exists a grey area where risk exists, you should take care to ensure that you do not benefit while being AFK if you want to guarantee that your account will be safe.

> @"otto.5684" said:

> > @"Kurowolfe.7396" said:

> > The one where you have that thing where you autosummon minions and park somewhere with a high monster respawn rate, letting the minions kill things for exp and farming while you AFK?

> >

> > I remember some discussion saying that it is, but since I WvW more than I PvE, that info is blurry for me. Any clarification is appreciated

>

> If you manually perform an action every few minutes, to prevent log out, it may or may not be violation. It probably is not, cuz it will be very hard for Anet to proof that it is AFK farming, and it requires manual input from the player, even if it is infrequent. I still would not risk it.

>

> If you have a third party script that performs an action, every few minutes, to prevent log out, this unquestionably is a violation.

Manual input no.

What these players often do is set Greatsword 4 to autocast instead then go AFK.

I believe Anet uses patterns in the game logs to check for botting/macro behaviour but I don't know much more than that.

I assume it's not that hard for them to spot AFK farmers either.

I honestly find it far more annoying when people skip mobs and drag them all over. The number of times that I fight mob after mob after mob just to get out of combat because people kept dragging them around is way too high. Is it really so hard to take just a few seconds to kill something? Also, if mobs drop such valuable loot all the time, why skip them?

Hoever, there is something about completely afk farming (not inattentive) that is annoying.

Side note: If you have to question whether it is legal or ethical, it is not legal or ethical. What Cleary wrote all that time ago seems very clear to me.

Final note: Do what you want in the game. If there is a problem with it, ArenaNet will do something about it. Don't worry so much about what other people think of you (as long as you are not intentionally being malicious).

This topic keeps getting brought up repeatedly, and the same points being made over and over again. At this stage I don't think there's much use in discussing this further because I'm pretty sure Anet is aware of this by now. If they feel it's necessary to take action then they will, otherwise there's nothing else we can do as players since it's their game.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think we wish you would just report and move on instead of harrass the posters instantly and then speak on anets behalf and then clarify you don't condone it in every thread like this. Report and move on is great advice

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not harassing anyone. I'm not speaking for Anet. Please do not make these types of statements.

> > > >

> > > > Yeah you basically do.

> > >

> > > You think his posts are harassing people? OK ... you should take your **own** advice then. Frankly your accusations of his posts don't make sense. He's not 'speaking' for Anet when he points out the obvious fact that no one can say Anet doesn't or does do something. No one should be concluding that Anet does 'nothing' about AFK farmers because they see AFK farmers. That's ridiculous.

> >

> > Hi Obtena. Thanks for chiming in but I know how long of a commitment I need to argue with you and I'm afraid I just don't have the energy.

>

> That's good because there is nothing to argue about ... there is a way for players to deal with AFK farmers, there is a way for players to use the search function or report harassing posts on the forum and there is no logical reason to conclude Anet does nothing about AFK farmers because people see them ingame.

If they did something they would be gone not there for months so I see it as a very easy conclusion. They get reported and are still there so why do you think they are still there then?

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think we wish you would just report and move on instead of harrass the posters instantly and then speak on anets behalf and then clarify you don't condone it in every thread like this. Report and move on is great advice

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm not harassing anyone. I'm not speaking for Anet. Please do not make these types of statements.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah you basically do.

> > > >

> > > > You think his posts are harassing people? OK ... you should take your **own** advice then. Frankly your accusations of his posts don't make sense. He's not 'speaking' for Anet when he points out the obvious fact that no one can say Anet doesn't or does do something. No one should be concluding that Anet does 'nothing' about AFK farmers because they see AFK farmers. That's ridiculous.

> > >

> > > Hi Obtena. Thanks for chiming in but I know how long of a commitment I need to argue with you and I'm afraid I just don't have the energy.

> >

> > That's good because there is nothing to argue about ... there is a way for players to deal with AFK farmers, there is a way for players to use the search function or report harassing posts on the forum and there is no logical reason to conclude Anet does nothing about AFK farmers because people see them ingame.

>

> If they did something they would be gone not there for months so I see it as a very easy conclusion. They get reported and are still there so why do you think they are still there then?

I guess it's easy to see whatever you want to see. The FACT is that you have no idea what Anet does or doesn't do in these situations. FACT!

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I think we wish you would just report and move on instead of harrass the posters instantly and then speak on anets behalf and then clarify you don't condone it in every thread like this. Report and move on is great advice

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'm not harassing anyone. I'm not speaking for Anet. Please do not make these types of statements.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yeah you basically do.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You think his posts are harassing people? OK ... you should take your **own** advice then. Frankly your accusations of his posts don't make sense. He's not 'speaking' for Anet when he points out the obvious fact that no one can say Anet doesn't or does do something. No one should be concluding that Anet does 'nothing' about AFK farmers because they see AFK farmers. That's ridiculous.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Obtena. Thanks for chiming in but I know how long of a commitment I need to argue with you and I'm afraid I just don't have the energy.

> > > >

> > > > That's good because there is nothing to argue about ... there is a way for players to deal with AFK farmers, there is a way for players to use the search function or report harassing posts on the forum and there is no logical reason to conclude Anet does nothing about AFK farmers because people see them ingame.

> > >

> > > If they did something they would be gone not there for months so I see it as a very easy conclusion. They get reported and are still there so why do you think they are still there then?

> >

> > I guess it's easy to see whatever you want to see. The FACT is that you have no idea what Anet does or doesn't do in these situations.

> >

>

> That is a fact. It is also a fact you don't either.

Except unlike you ... I'm not making any conclusions based on what I do or don't know. I hate being accused of ignorance. The fact you see AFK farmers DOES NOT mean Anet doesn't do something about it.

Anyways, for someone that doesn't have the time ... TICK TOCK

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I think we wish you would just report and move on instead of harrass the posters instantly and then speak on anets behalf and then clarify you don't condone it in every thread like this. Report and move on is great advice

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'm not harassing anyone. I'm not speaking for Anet. Please do not make these types of statements.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yeah you basically do.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You think his posts are harassing people? OK ... you should take your **own** advice then. Frankly your accusations of his posts don't make sense. He's not 'speaking' for Anet when he points out the obvious fact that no one can say Anet doesn't or does do something. No one should be concluding that Anet does 'nothing' about AFK farmers because they see AFK farmers. That's ridiculous.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hi Obtena. Thanks for chiming in but I know how long of a commitment I need to argue with you and I'm afraid I just don't have the energy.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's good because there is nothing to argue about ... there is a way for players to deal with AFK farmers, there is a way for players to use the search function or report harassing posts on the forum and there is no logical reason to conclude Anet does nothing about AFK farmers because people see them ingame.

> > > >

> > > > If they did something they would be gone not there for months so I see it as a very easy conclusion. They get reported and are still there so why do you think they are still there then?

> > >

> > > I guess it's easy to see whatever you want to see. The FACT is that you have no idea what Anet does or doesn't do in these situations.

> > >

> >

> > That is a fact. It is also a fact you don't either. We making great progress today

>

> Except unlike you ... I'm not making any conclusions based on what I do or don't know.

Yes a conclusion. Which is something you look at evidence like we report them and they are still here and conclude they don't do anything. My conclusion could be wrong. I did not state anet does nothing as fact it was a guess like in my first comment I say we can guess since they are still there so the whole premise of your issue with me was your misinterpretation of my original statement. No need to apologize. Just glad we cleared that up

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I think we wish you would just report and move on instead of harrass the posters instantly and then speak on anets behalf and then clarify you don't condone it in every thread like this. Report and move on is great advice

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'm not harassing anyone. I'm not speaking for Anet. Please do not make these types of statements.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yeah you basically do.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You think his posts are harassing people? OK ... you should take your **own** advice then. Frankly your accusations of his posts don't make sense. He's not 'speaking' for Anet when he points out the obvious fact that no one can say Anet doesn't or does do something. No one should be concluding that Anet does 'nothing' about AFK farmers because they see AFK farmers. That's ridiculous.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hi Obtena. Thanks for chiming in but I know how long of a commitment I need to argue with you and I'm afraid I just don't have the energy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's good because there is nothing to argue about ... there is a way for players to deal with AFK farmers, there is a way for players to use the search function or report harassing posts on the forum and there is no logical reason to conclude Anet does nothing about AFK farmers because people see them ingame.

> > > > >

> > > > > If they did something they would be gone not there for months so I see it as a very easy conclusion. They get reported and are still there so why do you think they are still there then?

> > > >

> > > > I guess it's easy to see whatever you want to see. The FACT is that you have no idea what Anet does or doesn't do in these situations.

> > > >

> > >

> > > That is a fact. It is also a fact you don't either. We making great progress today

> >

> > Except unlike you ... I'm not making any conclusions based on what I do or don't know.

>

> Yes a conclusion. Which is something you look at evidence like we report them and they are still here and conclude they don't do anything. My conclusion could be wrong. I did not state anet does nothing as fact it was a guess like in my first comment I say we can guess since they are still there so the whole premise of your issue with me was your misinterpretation of my original statement. No need to apologize. Just glad we cleared that up

You do remember that the ban in waves so bot etc dont know what they did to trigger the ban, any reason why they would not do the same to afk farmers?

If this is the problem that so many people continue to believe it is, they should NOT be spreading nonsense that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS based on thinly supported conclusions and ignorance of how Anet operates. You think it's a problem? Report it ... otherwise, it's NOT the problem you pretend it is.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> No apology was incoming ... don't worry. People that make conclusions based on a fraction of the available evidence ... there is a name for that. Slips my mind at the moment.

>

> The fact you see AFK farmers DOES NOT mean Anet doesn't do something about it.

And we are right back where we started. I also didn't say time I said energy but you are fun to talk to until you reset the argument. I think they do nothing you think that I can't think that is basically it. I can guess and conclude different things then you off the same evidence we just can't prove it only anet knows what is done. But always fun Obtena. Gl

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > No apology was incoming ... don't worry. People that make conclusions based on a fraction of the available evidence ... there is a name for that. Slips my mind at the moment.

> >

> > The fact you see AFK farmers DOES NOT mean Anet doesn't do something about it.

>

> I can guess and conclude different things then you off the same evidence ...

.. again, I'm NOT making any conclusions about what Anet does or does not do, unlike you. The fact you see AFK farmers is not enough to conclude Anet doesn't do anything about them.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I think we wish you would just report and move on instead of harrass the posters instantly and then speak on anets behalf and then clarify you don't condone it in every thread like this. Report and move on is great advice

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I'm not harassing anyone. I'm not speaking for Anet. Please do not make these types of statements.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yeah you basically do.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You think his posts are harassing people? OK ... you should take your **own** advice then. Frankly your accusations of his posts don't make sense. He's not 'speaking' for Anet when he points out the obvious fact that no one can say Anet doesn't or does do something. No one should be concluding that Anet does 'nothing' about AFK farmers because they see AFK farmers. That's ridiculous.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hi Obtena. Thanks for chiming in but I know how long of a commitment I need to argue with you and I'm afraid I just don't have the energy.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That's good because there is nothing to argue about ... there is a way for players to deal with AFK farmers, there is a way for players to use the search function or report harassing posts on the forum and there is no logical reason to conclude Anet does nothing about AFK farmers because people see them ingame.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If they did something they would be gone not there for months so I see it as a very easy conclusion. They get reported and are still there so why do you think they are still there then?

> > > > >

> > > > > I guess it's easy to see whatever you want to see. The FACT is that you have no idea what Anet does or doesn't do in these situations.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > That is a fact. It is also a fact you don't either. We making great progress today

> > >

> > > Except unlike you ... I'm not making any conclusions based on what I do or don't know.

> >

> > Yes a conclusion. Which is something you look at evidence like we report them and they are still here and conclude they don't do anything. My conclusion could be wrong. I did not state anet does nothing as fact it was a guess like in my first comment I say we can guess since they are still there so the whole premise of your issue with me was your misinterpretation of my original statement. No need to apologize. Just glad we cleared that up

>

> You do remember that the ban in waves so bot etc dont know what they did to trigger the ban, any reason why they would not do the same to afk farmers?

Sure, It has been a long time tho but anything is possible. The one's in Istan alone is well past 6 months but hopefully a ban wave is forth coming

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I think we wish you would just report and move on instead of harrass the posters instantly and then speak on anets behalf and then clarify you don't condone it in every thread like this. Report and move on is great advice

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I'm not harassing anyone. I'm not speaking for Anet. Please do not make these types of statements.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Yeah you basically do.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You think his posts are harassing people? OK ... you should take your **own** advice then. Frankly your accusations of his posts don't make sense. He's not 'speaking' for Anet when he points out the obvious fact that no one can say Anet doesn't or does do something. No one should be concluding that Anet does 'nothing' about AFK farmers because they see AFK farmers. That's ridiculous.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Hi Obtena. Thanks for chiming in but I know how long of a commitment I need to argue with you and I'm afraid I just don't have the energy.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That's good because there is nothing to argue about ... there is a way for players to deal with AFK farmers, there is a way for players to use the search function or report harassing posts on the forum and there is no logical reason to conclude Anet does nothing about AFK farmers because people see them ingame.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If they did something they would be gone not there for months so I see it as a very easy conclusion. They get reported and are still there so why do you think they are still there then?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I guess it's easy to see whatever you want to see. The FACT is that you have no idea what Anet does or doesn't do in these situations.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > That is a fact. It is also a fact you don't either. We making great progress today

> > > >

> > > > Except unlike you ... I'm not making any conclusions based on what I do or don't know.

> > >

> > > Yes a conclusion. Which is something you look at evidence like we report them and they are still here and conclude they don't do anything. My conclusion could be wrong. I did not state anet does nothing as fact it was a guess like in my first comment I say we can guess since they are still there so the whole premise of your issue with me was your misinterpretation of my original statement. No need to apologize. Just glad we cleared that up

> >

> > You do remember that the ban in waves so bot etc dont know what they did to trigger the ban, any reason why they would not do the same to afk farmers?

>

> Sure, It has been a long time tho but anything is possible. The one's in Istan alone is well past 6 months but hopefully a ban wave is forth coming

That does NOT mean Anet is not doing something about it. Just because you see them does not mean Anet has not done something.