Suggestion: change under wear to actual clothes for all races

I think the main reason underwear isn't armour/outfit/town clothes is so players can never remove it, so there's no way to be running around completely naked. (Remember the game is rated 12+ so it has to be suitable for older kids/young teens.)

It's true that some outfits, and armour are more revealing than underwear (especially on certain races) but the developers still make sure everything which needs to be covered is. (Or rather the area is covered so we don't see that they never added certain things to the model at all, because why waste time designing something you never want anyone to see in your game?)

I'd like them to give us ways to change it, or even just choose the colour from a limited selection (aka no skin colours). But I suspect if they ever did it would be a unique system where you can't remove it, just swap one appearance for another.

> @"coso.9173" said:

> It would be weird to change to town clothes when putting the diving goggles though.

> Also with some armor being skimpier than the clothes beneath it

In that event there should be a sort of divers cloth, just a sort of body suit similar to what female asura already wear as underwear

> @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> It would make more sence we weared actual clothes under the amors instead of underwear you could use town clothes wich does exist already

It doesn't make sense in GW2. Most of the light and medium armour sets in the game are "normal" clothes already. The more realistic heavy armour sets already have what looks like padded cloth or leather underneath.

That leaves the "bikini chainmail" armour sets. Yeah, they don't make sense as armour pieces but some people like them because they show skin beneath and wouldn't like to have some town clothes underneath.

Not to mention the fact that the town clothes would clip badly through the armour.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I think the main reason underwear isn't armour/outfit/town clothes is so players can never remove it, so there's no way to be running around completely naked. (Remember the game is rated 12+ so it has to be suitable for older kids/young teens.)

>

> It's true that some outfits, and armour are more revealing than underwear (especially on certain races) but the developers still make sure everything which needs to be covered is. (Or rather the area is covered so we don't see that they never added certain things to the model at all, because why waste time designing something you never want anyone to see in your game?)

>

> I'd like them to give us ways to change it, or even just choose the colour from a limited selection (aka no skin colours). But I suspect if they ever did it would be a unique system where you can't remove it, just swap one appearance for another.

I do not know of any main stream MMO where you can go literally naked, even the ones rated R. The ones that sell underwear, will have a default if none is equipped.

I am not against the idea of underwear, but I am not a fan of lingerie fashion shows.

A coloring option would be nice.

I definitely wouldn't complain about a second layer, where you can add townsclothes or something underneat your armor. Could definitely make for some cool cosmetic mix and match.

> @"Bristingr.5034" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > Vindictus is there for you.

>

> Vindictus is still alive? I figured that game shut down years ago.

>

>

You and me both, I was shocked that it visually looks good too.

> @"Bristingr.5034" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > Vindictus is there for you.

>

> Vindictus is still alive? I figured that game shut down years ago.

>

>

While the E.U. Version essentially was murdered and the E.U. players had the U.S.A. version forced on them,

it's still breathing.

At least it still was four days ago, according to the Reddit post I found on Google.

We'd need way more armors for all weights to show more skin before underarmors can become a practical commodity. Though I do wish I could change the color of my underwear at least.

> @"Fractured.3928" said:

> > @"Bristingr.5034" said:

> > > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > > Vindictus is there for you.

> >

> > Vindictus is still alive? I figured that game shut down years ago.

> >

> >

>

> You and me both, I was shocked that it visually looks good too.

Korea and Japan know how to make some fantastic looking games.

Unfortunately the game play is usually hit or miss, and their grinds make anyone complaining about grind in a USA made MMO look like a spoiled toddler.