Excruciating queue times?

Insomnus.9185

https://imgur.com/ZHcPUGQ

I've been experiencing problems with queues in recent weeks.

Normally I would give up on waiting after 10-15 minutes. Some days I can't get any games. I've tried relogging, req-ing etc with no change. Today I decided to wait it out and got a game about 2 minutes after this screen was taken. Half an hour of queueing time for one match that lasts 10-12 minutes on average in a boring meta barely worth playing is intolerable even for casual play. I can't help but wonder what the kitten is going on.

> @"Woltarion.6829" said:

> The pvp community is depleted, perhaps you can see that the top 250 has a much bigger standart deviation as before. Moreover there is Wintersday right now, so people are doing more pve content right now.

Ironically, isnt much of the wintersday content regarded as part of the PvP mode? Ik it's different but I just had to say it. ;)

The q's are long cuz gw2 population is dead. Anet devs along with the games own players killed it. To bad players of this game couldn't look beyond their own classes and were so quick to rally for the destruction of any class they didnt like. The pvp community of this game 100% deserves its sad state as do the devs for balancing their game based on emotional biased rants of the community instead of basing them on their own somewhat objective means of balancing with consideration to the scarse contructive information given in the forums.

Chances are you tried queuing for a match while there was an update. If your very high rating a 10+ min q during strange hours is not out of the norm in fact I get 7 min qs all the time but unranked has a different mmr system than ranked so it’s near impossible, unless 1.) the q was bugged recently and very few are in Mming 2.) there was an update and your technically Qing in a different version of the game as everyone 3.) you have a full 5 q all with high unranked mmr during dead hours than maybe, but probably not...

> @"Dantheman.3589" said:

> Chances are you tried queuing for a match while there was an update. If your very high rating a 10+ min q during strange hours is not out of the norm in fact I get 7 min qs all the time but unranked has a different mmr system than ranked so it’s near impossible, unless 1.) the q was bugged recently and very few are in Mming 2.) there was an update and your technically Qing in a different version of the game as everyone 3.) you have a full 5 q all with high unranked mmr during dead hours than maybe, but probably not...

i like how every post you made u note the fact you are a high rating player

> @"wevh.2903" said:

> > @"Dantheman.3589" said:

> > Chances are you tried queuing for a match while there was an update. If your very high rating a 10+ min q during strange hours is not out of the norm in fact I get 7 min qs all the time but unranked has a different mmr system than ranked so it’s near impossible, unless 1.) the q was bugged recently and very few are in Mming 2.) there was an update and your technically Qing in a different version of the game as everyone 3.) you have a full 5 q all with high unranked mmr during dead hours than maybe, but probably not...

>

> i like how every post you made u note the fact you are a high rating player

2 ppl Qing in plat3+ for the hours I play is almost always 7 min minimum q. I generally don’t even get the 10 min qs though, it’s just legend duos Qing during off hours almost always seems to be 10 min qs when I see them.

> @"Insomnus.9185" said:

> https://imgur.com/ZHcPUGQ

>

> I've been experiencing problems with queues in recent weeks.

>

> Normally I would give up on waiting after 10-15 minutes. Some days I can't get any games. I've tried relogging, req-ing etc with no change. Today I decided to wait it out and got a game about 2 minutes after this screen was taken. Half an hour of queueing time for one match that lasts 10-12 minutes on average in a boring meta barely worth playing is intolerable even for casual play. I can't help but wonder what the kitten is going on.

Again, it's because the balance is not fun and lazy condi builds get you much farther than they should in ranked and ATs. I don't want to fight that. People who are even moderately competitive DON'T want to fight that. So yeah, once this season is done, enjoy your condi + CC + bunker sandwiches. That's what you people wanted - no direct damage (but somehow you make an exception for renegade)... so there you go. Very little direct dmg in the game now. That's what you wanted, right? Don't come here complaining if you don't recognize the source of the problem.