top 1 and 3 eu wintraded - no action taken

UN Owen.2794

raiken and ito wintraded obviously and there is proof from multiple sources that has been sent to anet yet nothing happened and they are recieveing their titles. there is literally not a single person checking reports anymore so feel free to wintrade as much as possible from now on

Anet hasn't done anything about wintraders in years. In fact they talk balance with wintraders and mat sellers. A player with permanent dishonor from selling mat is still an anet partner.

Literally the only way to get banned playing pvp now is by personal threat or racist comment. Nothing else results in anet action.

Not saying this as an excuse either. Just don't get your hopes up on anet devs acquiring a backbone.

> @"UN Owen.2794" said:

> raiken and ito wintraded obviously and there is proof from multiple sources that has been sent to anet yet nothing happened and they are recieveing their titles. there is literally not a single person checking reports anymore so feel free to wintrade as much as possible from now on

They are not the only ones who wintraded in top 10...

> @"UN Owen.2794" said:

> raiken and ito wintraded obviously and there is proof from multiple sources that has been sent to anet yet nothing happened and they are recieveing their titles. there is literally not a single person checking reports anymore so feel free to wintrade as much as possible from now on

But they might punish you for mentioning it. Because wintrading is just as "illlegal" as calling out other players by name. So we might end up with cheaters who keep their titles but people talking about them getting silenced. Good system. (A-net please prove me wrong, I'd absolutely love to be wrong on this)

> @"UN Owen.2794" said:

Just out of curiosity, what is that evidence?

Not doubting you, I played them before and they are nowhere near top 10. But that doesn't count as evidence.

> @"UN Owen.2794" said:

Just out of curiosity, what is that evidence?

Not doubting you, I played them before and they are nowhere near top 10. But that doesn't count as evidence.

> @"UN Owen.2794" said:

Get used to it. Came from another NC game where cheaters were never banned, even the games EULA was protecting them. In the past years Ive witnessed many people porting, logging dualboxes to feed themselves yet they got just a few week ban.

> @"lare.5129" said:

> this is mmo game. Wintrade is normal thing as for me.

> What action u wait? Anet should spy people???

:kekw: I don't even have to go no detail about why this comment proves the game mode has fallen for grace, and only proceeds to get more rotten as time goes on.

@"Ryan.9387" Pretty much. Anet made their choice on their stance about this years ago, so i don't know why anyone is expecting different now. The people that advocated for the players doing this made their bed, now they're laying in it.

> @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > @"UN Owen.2794" said:

> > raiken and ito wintraded obviously and there is proof from multiple sources that has been sent to anet yet nothing happened and they are recieveing their titles. there is literally not a single person checking reports anymore so feel free to wintrade as much as possible from now on

>

> But they might punish you for mentioning it. Because wintrading is just as "illlegal" as calling out other players by name. So we might end up with cheaters who keep their titles but people talking about them getting silenced. Good system. (A-net please prove me wrong, I'd absolutely love to be wrong on this)

this is untrue, I didnt get banned for afking games. But I sure as hell got banned for mentioning a dev by handle :)

I mean mat sellers should eat perma-ban and be done with it tbh, but what SHOULD happen and what will happen is another story.

If they care they can make a post" we were lax with enforcing rules, no longer. " and from that point any botting/cheating/wintrading is perma-ban and

game will become clear really fucking quick.

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > raiken and ito wintraded obviously and there is proof from multiple sources that has been sent to anet yet nothing happened and they are recieveing their titles. there is literally not a single person checking reports anymore so feel free to wintrade as much as possible from now on

>

> Just out of curiosity, what is that evidence?

>

> Not doubting you, I played them before and they are nowhere near top 10. But that doesn't count as evidence.

There are screenshots of their alt accounts in opponent team disconnecting / afking whole match. There are also some screenshots of whispers

@"Lucentfir.7430" said:

> :kekw: I don't even have to go no detail about why this comment proves the game mode has fallen for grace, and only proceeds to get more rotten as time goes on.

kek? The GW2 is not part of part of professional cyber sport, this is mmo game. If mmo game you buy raid if can't do this whit pugs? We do it. I don't see big difference if someone ant buy pvp title.

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

>

> Just out of curiosity, what is that evidence?

>

> Not doubting you, I played them before and they are nowhere near top 10. But that doesn't count as evidence.

Some things are just obvious.

For example:

1. I live alone with a toddler.

2. I just filled the cookie jar with cookies before I lay down to take a nap.

3. I wake up and the cookies are gone out of the cookie jar.

4. The toddler looks at me and says "Show screen shots or it didn't happen".

5. And even though I don't have screenshots of the toddler eating the cookies, it's pretty obvious that the toddler ate the cookies.

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"UN Owen.2794" said:

> > > raiken and ito wintraded obviously and there is proof from multiple sources that has been sent to anet yet nothing happened and they are recieveing their titles. there is literally not a single person checking reports anymore so feel free to wintrade as much as possible from now on

> >

> > Just out of curiosity, what is that evidence?

> >

> > Not doubting you, I played them before and they are nowhere near top 10. But that doesn't count as evidence.

>

> There are screenshots of their alt accounts in opponent team disconnecting / afking whole match. There are also some screenshots of whispers

Have those been sent to Anet support? I mean, nobody reads the forum...

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"UN Owen.2794" said:

> > > raiken and ito wintraded obviously and there is proof from multiple sources that has been sent to anet yet nothing happened and they are recieveing their titles. there is literally not a single person checking reports anymore so feel free to wintrade as much as possible from now on

> >

> > Just out of curiosity, what is that evidence?

> >

> > Not doubting you, I played them before and they are nowhere near top 10. But that doesn't count as evidence.

>

> Some things are just obvious.

>

> For example:

>

> 1. I live alone with a toddler.

> 2. I just filled the cookie jar with cookies before I lay down to take a nap.

> 3. I wake up and the cookies are gone out of the cookie jar.

> 4. The toddler looks at me and says "Show screen shots or it didn't happen".

> 5. And even though I don't have screenshots of the toddler eating the cookies, it's pretty obvious that the toddler ate the cookies.

>

>

A law student, I see.