World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

> @"Raymond Lukes.6305" said:

> > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > Wow. That's something.

> > It was good knowing you, Fort Aspenwood.

> >

> > Still, a complete overhall _is_ the only way to rebalance the population, so I can't really complain.

> > Glad you guys have been hard at work designing this new system.

> >

> > ~ Kovu

>

> The evolution of this post was amazing <3

Thanks, I was pretty caught off guard with that surprise announcement. Didn't think it was real, at first.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store once this goes live. =p

~ Kovu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was incredibly confused when I clicked on this link, found a comment of mine from 2018, but realized this thread was on front page somehow.

I came back here because WvW was my home away from home, so when my community was dismantled due to the server merges, some hope was renewed when they announced Alliances.

World linking failed, like many of us foresaw, and now they seem to have gone back to their "Soon TM" mantra after they caused a wreckage. ~sigh~

So in solidarity with everyone else who's tired of Anet making promises but never delivering, or even apologizing for their own f-ups...

#AlliancesWhen

> @"meerfunkuhtron.9725" said:

> I was incredibly confused when I clicked on this link, found a comment of mine from 2018, but realized this thread was on front page somehow.

> I came back here because WvW was my home away from home, so when my community was dismantled due to the server merges, some hope was renewed when they announced Alliances.

> World linking failed, like many of us foresaw, and now they seem to have gone back to their "Soon TM" mantra after they caused a wreckage. ~sigh~

>

> So in solidarity with everyone else who's tired of Anet making promises but never delivering, or even apologizing for their own f-ups...

> #AlliancesWhen

Welcome to the squad mate.

That is a great way to summarize what this post means right now.

Almost logged in to the game today, then realised they still haven't made any changes and alliances are still coming 'soon'.

I'm now starting to think my old age pension will come before alliances.

Picking up on someone else thread about the alliance baby now getting ready for kindergarden, maybe we should start talking about the baby as if it's real and giving it a background as well as telling stories about how it's getting on.

First, let's assign it a gender. In keeping with the thread, I'm going to call it a 'them', neither male nor female. Them is slightly brown with oriental features and a mixed european/african/oriental heritage with some links to native americans and aborigines (and any other racial traits we can throw in).

Them's current state is confused- as it doesn't really know what it is yet or how it will develop, and isn't really that keen on going to learn things and play with others..

Sooo nothing really New on what we all ready know from the last post about it last year. it be really good if you guys keep on updating the WvW players on your plans as its like you don't really care about wvw and this is just a backroom project you work on at lunch time for 30min and use power-point to make a top of the line cloud bubble. For a player that has played wvw for 6+ years and nothing els in the game looks like Anet have given up on wvw or scared at asking the community of WvW ( asking the Guilds and plays who spend hours a day playing the game mode be a good start ) Be great to see more updates to wvw the little things u could do just to show you are not leaving us out.

oh P.S its reset tonight don't forget to do that btw :)