Profession suggestion - I am bored of my one shot builds

Vivilett.8509

So a while back i asked for a troll build both in healing and damage

Made a de that can pretty much one shot anyone

Made a mirage that not one shots but with multi skills kills pretty close to it

Now it was fun at first but because it was too easy i have become bored

Any professions that can fight both zerg and roaming yet not the easy builds I mentioned

One that can give my adversary a fighting chance?

I messed around with a grieving mirage was fun but too easy to escape ans reset

If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

> @"K THEN.5162" said:

> If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

> Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

>

going try that thank you lol I can see the potential for so much

oh minstrel thank god it's not cele .. that takes forever to farm the damn mats

> @"Vivilett.8509" said:

> > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

> > Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

> >

>

> going try that thank you lol I can see the potential for so much

> oh minstrel thank god it's not cele .. that takes forever to farm the kitten mats

I look forward to reading the forum posts made about you

> @"K THEN.5162" said:

> If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

> Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

>

Why would you equip a staff in both slots? Cool down is still there if you swap. Just curious... Is there another weapon set you use for this, or just the staff? (Pardon my ignorance on DD but I haven't run it) :)

> @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > @"Vivilett.8509" said:

> > > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

> > > Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

> > >

> >

> > going try that thank you lol I can see the potential for so much

> > oh minstrel thank god it's not cele .. that takes forever to farm the kitten mats

>

> I look forward to reading the forum posts made about you

Tried it last night had quite a few chase me at first then they just ignored me lol

> @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

> > Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

> >

>

> Why would you equip a staff in both slots? Cool down is still there if you swap. Just curious... Is there another weapon set you use for this, or just the staff? (Pardon my ignorance on DD but I haven't run it) :)

Some of the traits work off weapon swap. Even though you get a cool down on the skill, you're trait gets the credit for the swap.

> @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> >

>

> Why would you equip a staff in both slots? Cool down is still there if you swap. Just curious... Is there another weapon set you use for this, or just the staff? (Pardon my ignorance on DD but I haven't run it) :)

Weapon swap sigils.

And thief weapons are based on initiative.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

> > > Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

> > >

> >

> > Why would you equip a staff in both slots? Cool down is still there if you swap. Just curious... Is there another weapon set you use for this, or just the staff? (Pardon my ignorance on DD but I haven't run it) :)

>

> Weapon swap sigils.

>

> And thief weapons are based on initiative.

>

ah... ok, tx.

> @"Vivilett.8509" said:

> > @"thepinkthingy.5921" said:

> > Try playing Medic Thief, I get much siege thrown on my corpse and salt.

> > Great fun

>

> Mind posting a build

I use a variant of this build.

Sadly after that nerf (where you could ress dead people while in combat, now you can't) and some balance patches, it isnt as efficient however still loads of fun.

> @"thepinkthingy.5921" said:

> > > @"thepinkthingy.5921" said:

> > > Try playing Medic Thief, I get much siege thrown on my corpse and salt.

> > > Great fun

> >

> > Mind posting a build

>

>

>

> I use a variant of this build.

> Sadly after that nerf (where you could ress dead people while in combat, now you can't) and some balance patches, it isnt as efficient however still loads of fun.

just get out of combat, jump to the corpse and spam rezz, start it before you get into combat and you are good to go...should be possible for thief

> @"Vivilett.8509" said:

> > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > @"Vivilett.8509" said:

> > > > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > > If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

> > > > Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

> > > >

> > >

> > > going try that thank you lol I can see the potential for so much

> > > oh minstrel thank god it's not cele .. that takes forever to farm the kitten mats

> >

> > I look forward to reading the forum posts made about you

>

> Tried it last night had quite a few chase me at first then they just ignored me lol

>

Hows the damage output with this build? Or is it simply to troll and not die?

> @"Vivilett.8509" said:

> So a while back i asked for a troll build both in healing and damage

>

> Made a de that can pretty much one shot anyone

>

> Made a mirage that not one shots but with multi skills kills pretty close to it

>

> Now it was fun at first but because it was too easy i have become bored

>

> Any professions that can fight both zerg and roaming yet not the easy builds I mentioned

>

> **One that can give my adversary a fighting chance?**

>

> I messed around with a grieving mirage was fun but too easy to escape ans reset

Play any ele build that isn’t sceptre Weaver.

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > > @"Vivilett.8509" said:

> > > > > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > > > If you want to watch the world burn, then play minstrel's daredevil with all the evade skills and traits and equip adventurer runes. Once you've done that, choose a server you dislike the most and make their keep perma tapped with your excess of damage skills while invulnerable. It also gets pretty entertaining when there's +8 people chasing you.

> > > > > Sample build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAWWn0MB9OhFmCmOBkmiFqiqLBCgDw7CShBYO73+xH-j1xHQBwT9nHqEEc6C2x+DK7RAAQlfA4KAEA4AY+5T+5Dc/93f/93X5nf+5nf+5nf+5LFQVq0A-w

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > going try that thank you lol I can see the potential for so much

> > > > oh minstrel thank god it's not cele .. that takes forever to farm the kitten mats

> > >

> > > I look forward to reading the forum posts made about you

> >

> > Tried it last night had quite a few chase me at first then they just ignored me lol

> >

>

> Hows the damage output with this build? Or is it simply to troll and not die?

damage is not there ... pretty much nothing can kill you if you are aware

I can get them down but their heals puts them back in the game lol

> @"K THEN.5162" said:

>

In other words a pussy build? No thanks.

> @"Vivilett.8509" said:

>

>

> Made a mirage that not one shots but with multi skills kills pretty close to it

>

>

> Any professions that can fight both zerg and roaming yet not the easy builds I mentioned

>

> One that can give my adversary a fighting chance?

>

> I messed around with a grieving mirage was fun but too easy to escape ans reset

What server are you

> @"Vivilett.8509" said:

>

>

>

>

>

> One that can give my adversary a fighting chance?

>

Can you post a few vids of how easy you do all this? We would love to see you in action