New Onyx/Gold Lion Weapons look amazing!

The new Onyx/Gold Lion Weapons that you now get with packages look phenomenal! Whoever designed these can design all future weapon skins if it were up to me. I didn't care much for the Immortal Weapons, but I'll definitely try to pick up some of these!

Getting the other color for free when you select one of the skins is certainly a nice addition.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Any screenshots?

Sorry, I can't make screenshots at the moment. I expect images to be up on Dulfy's or the wiki soon enough though.

Edit: In case you have access to GW2, you can preview the weapons in the bank wardrobe. Just search for "Onyx" or "Gold Lion" and you should find them.

> @"Late For Tea.1846" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Any screenshots?

>

> Sorry, I can't make screenshots at the moment. I expect images to be up on Dulfy's or the wiki soon enough though.

>

> Edit: In case you have access to GW2, you can preview the weapons in the bank wardrobe. Just search for "Onyx" or "Gold Lion" and you should find them.

Yeah I logged off the pc due to the crashing issues. Will check tomoz

> @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> AGH. Fantastic weapons that are inevitably locked by the shoddiest packages. ;_; Make it statuettes or tickets, at least...

My guess is that they will get added as a reward for statuettes eventually, just like the Immortal Weapons are. But then they'll likely still cost 150 per, which is hella expensive. It is a shame that such fantastic weapons are locked behind such a paywall. Just getting a handful of the best skins is going to cost a fortune.

> @"Traveller.7496" said:

> These should've been the WvW weapons instead whatever scraps left on the designer room floor with got, as usual.

True, its hard to believe that the same people that did these weapon set and the timekeeper outfit are the same that did the obsidian set

I'm in love especially with the staff! The whole set looks awesome, but the staff is... absolute perfection. <3

Fits like a glove to my human elementalist. Now I'm just hoping something similar will come with a shy lilacish blue glow for my asura elementalist. B)

The new weapons look nice and all but that's about it. No SFX for the ranged weapons (and to some degree all weapons in generall but that's were it's the most noticable), that's what I hate about pretty much every weapon set. Correct me if I'm wrong but the pop gun is still the only non legendary ranged weapon with both special projectile animations & sound effects afaik. We still have energy crystals shooting regular bullets with gunpowder animations. C'mon A-Net, git gud.

I am actually surprised there is not as much of an outcry here as there was on one of the large GW2 facebook groups.

Given how you can't unlock them all any other way (yet), and most people won't pay 2000 for a package that may have an outfit they don't neccersarily want, just to get 1 weapon type(2skins) out of many...

I (believe you'd be sensible enough) sincerely hope it does get added to BLC or other methods of obtaining them (gems, gold, or reward tracks etc), otherwise there's next to no reason why you wasted effort making them.

> @"ReV.6097" said:

> I am actually surprised there is not as much of an outcry here as there was on one of the large GW2 facebook groups.

> Given how you can't unlock them all any other way (yet), and most people won't pay 2000 for a package that may have an outfit they don't neccersarily want, just to get 1 weapon type(2skins) out of many...

>

> I (believe you'd be sensible enough) sincerely hope it does get added to BLC or other methods of obtaining them (gems, gold, or reward tracks etc), otherwise there's next to no reason why you wasted effort making them.

>

They are replacing the immortal weapon set which was obtained through packages only, i see no reason why they wouldnt the same for the immortal weapon sets replacement.

Thankfully the immortal weapon set was added to guaranteed unlocks, i also fail to see why they wouldnt add these to them eventually.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"ReV.6097" said:

> > Given how you can't unlock them all any other way (yet), and most people won't pay 2000 for a package that may have an outfit they don't neccersarily want, just to get 1 weapon type(2skins) out of many...

>

> Thankfully the immortal weapon set was added to guaranteed unlocks, i also fail to see why they wouldnt add these to them eventually.

Seems likely that they wouldn't just seclude it for too long. So I agree with you.

Or at least I'm staying hopeful.