[Side Event] Koss and Tahlkora

EdwinLi.1284

As much as I enjoy these main event discussion, let us not forget the little side events we can easily miss because we did not explore enough.

One most noticable event happens in Sun Refuge where Koss learns that there are Sunspears that follow Tahlkora.

It is a side event but easily missed if players do not stop and explore the dialogues that happen in Sun Refuge.

So how do you think this reunion may end up?

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Svennis.3852" said:

> > I was wondering if there’d be follow up for that dialogue! Do you just go to Tahlkora’s resting place in Vabbi and there’s a scene or something?

>

> tried it, nothing

Ah, dang. Maybe it was just a convenient way to write Koss out for now. Hopefully they’ll add something with them later though, even if it’s just a minor current event.

> @"Svennis.3852" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Svennis.3852" said:

> > > I was wondering if there’d be follow up for that dialogue! Do you just go to Tahlkora’s resting place in Vabbi and there’s a scene or something?

> >

> > tried it, nothing

>

> Ah, dang. Maybe it was just a convenient way to write Koss out for now. Hopefully they’ll add something with them later though, even if it’s just a minor current event.

I would be surprised if they don't add a scene with the two of them in a future patch. That's easily done and that would make a lot of fan happy.

I would be so delighted to announce to Talkorah that Elona is now free from Joko. Thay HAVE to add it.

> @"Svennis.3852" said:

> I was wondering if there’d be follow up for that dialogue! Do you just go to Tahlkora’s resting place in Vabbi and there’s a scene or something?

Once you complete the sun's refuge meta collection achievement Koss comes back, and gives you an item used for a different collection. You can ask him what happened during his talk with Thalkora but he says he doesn't want to talk about it.

> @"Svennis.3852" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Svennis.3852" said:

> > > I was wondering if there’d be follow up for that dialogue! Do you just go to Tahlkora’s resting place in Vabbi and there’s a scene or something?

> >

> > tried it, nothing

>

> Ah, dang. Maybe it was just a convenient way to write Koss out for now. Hopefully they’ll add something with them later though, even if it’s just a minor current event.

Koss returns to Sun's Refuge when you complete it, apparently.

> @"Sajuuk Khar.1509" said:

> > @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

> > Koss returns to Sun's Refuge when you complete it, apparently.

> Yes he comes back but refuses to talk about what he said to Thalkora.

I know, was pointing out the whole "writing Koss out" bit. He's not written out, per se, since he comes back. And he can leave at any point, too; doesn't happen during the story, so from a player's perspective he could leave right after clearing Sun's Refuge, or after Storm Tracking.