Yes, another thread about thieves. Nerfs are required.

sayori.4836

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> > > > Things did change though post patch for Thief vs X. Before the patch the Thief was very squishy, it could be downed easily by any real burst and even cleave damage. This felt balanced against what thief could do, and the fact that they do not play around cooldowns like the rest of the classes in GW2.

> > > >

> > > > Now most bursts are not hitting anywhere near as high, and the harder hitting CC's are doing almost zero damage this is making taking down Thief's in the very small windows you get very difficult now. Lets face it, versus the thief class you only really get small windows to apply your damage. The rest of the time its, blind, blind, evade, evade, teleport, teleport, stealth, stealth, etc.

> > > >

> > > > As long as I can burst the thief reliably then all the blinds, evades, and stealth's are somewhat acceptable. Post patch this has been flipped on its head, the window is gone now, and thief holds the advantage.

> > >

> > > A spellbreaker can delete 10k of 11k health in one f1.

> > > One bullscharge,100 blades and f1 on core deletes a marauder thief, I've done it using frenzy as its ur friend.

> >

> > Use a sigil for quickness and save a utility slot.

>

> Frenzy is also a stun break

There are better Stunbreaks.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> > > > > Things did change though post patch for Thief vs X. Before the patch the Thief was very squishy, it could be downed easily by any real burst and even cleave damage. This felt balanced against what thief could do, and the fact that they do not play around cooldowns like the rest of the classes in GW2.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now most bursts are not hitting anywhere near as high, and the harder hitting CC's are doing almost zero damage this is making taking down Thief's in the very small windows you get very difficult now. Lets face it, versus the thief class you only really get small windows to apply your damage. The rest of the time its, blind, blind, evade, evade, teleport, teleport, stealth, stealth, etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > As long as I can burst the thief reliably then all the blinds, evades, and stealth's are somewhat acceptable. Post patch this has been flipped on its head, the window is gone now, and thief holds the advantage.

> > > >

> > > > A spellbreaker can delete 10k of 11k health in one f1.

> > > > One bullscharge,100 blades and f1 on core deletes a marauder thief, I've done it using frenzy as its ur friend.

> > >

> > > Use a sigil for quickness and save a utility slot.

> >

> > Frenzy is also a stun break

>

> And 400 powa

You aren't already might capped? It works, don't get me wrong, there are just more efficient ways to do it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> > > > > Things did change though post patch for Thief vs X. Before the patch the Thief was very squishy, it could be downed easily by any real burst and even cleave damage. This felt balanced against what thief could do, and the fact that they do not play around cooldowns like the rest of the classes in GW2.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now most bursts are not hitting anywhere near as high, and the harder hitting CC's are doing almost zero damage this is making taking down Thief's in the very small windows you get very difficult now. Lets face it, versus the thief class you only really get small windows to apply your damage. The rest of the time its, blind, blind, evade, evade, teleport, teleport, stealth, stealth, etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > As long as I can burst the thief reliably then all the blinds, evades, and stealth's are somewhat acceptable. Post patch this has been flipped on its head, the window is gone now, and thief holds the advantage.

> > > >

> > > > A spellbreaker can delete 10k of 11k health in one f1.

> > > > One bullscharge,100 blades and f1 on core deletes a marauder thief, I've done it using frenzy as its ur friend.

> > >

> > > Use a sigil for quickness and save a utility slot.

> >

> > Frenzy is also a stun break

>

> There are better Stunbreaks.

>

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> > > > > > Things did change though post patch for Thief vs X. Before the patch the Thief was very squishy, it could be downed easily by any real burst and even cleave damage. This felt balanced against what thief could do, and the fact that they do not play around cooldowns like the rest of the classes in GW2.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now most bursts are not hitting anywhere near as high, and the harder hitting CC's are doing almost zero damage this is making taking down Thief's in the very small windows you get very difficult now. Lets face it, versus the thief class you only really get small windows to apply your damage. The rest of the time its, blind, blind, evade, evade, teleport, teleport, stealth, stealth, etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As long as I can burst the thief reliably then all the blinds, evades, and stealth's are somewhat acceptable. Post patch this has been flipped on its head, the window is gone now, and thief holds the advantage.

> > > > >

> > > > > A spellbreaker can delete 10k of 11k health in one f1.

> > > > > One bullscharge,100 blades and f1 on core deletes a marauder thief, I've done it using frenzy as its ur friend.

> > > >

> > > > Use a sigil for quickness and save a utility slot.

> > >

> > > Frenzy is also a stun break

> >

> > And 400 powa

>

> You aren't already might capped? It works, don't get me wrong, there are just more efficient ways to do it.

Lol with might durations being what they are even with strength rune it never hurts to top it off while getting quickness lol. I did some messing around and found barely a difference in sustain going from mmr to the trait above it while running eagle and do from what seemed to me way more burst dps. HS, fg,mmr,magebane and strength runes combo no felt useless to me post patch. It's to bad game needed more useful trait synergies not less but this is all just my opinion.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> > > > > > Things did change though post patch for Thief vs X. Before the patch the Thief was very squishy, it could be downed easily by any real burst and even cleave damage. This felt balanced against what thief could do, and the fact that they do not play around cooldowns like the rest of the classes in GW2.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now most bursts are not hitting anywhere near as high, and the harder hitting CC's are doing almost zero damage this is making taking down Thief's in the very small windows you get very difficult now. Lets face it, versus the thief class you only really get small windows to apply your damage. The rest of the time its, blind, blind, evade, evade, teleport, teleport, stealth, stealth, etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As long as I can burst the thief reliably then all the blinds, evades, and stealth's are somewhat acceptable. Post patch this has been flipped on its head, the window is gone now, and thief holds the advantage.

> > > > >

> > > > > A spellbreaker can delete 10k of 11k health in one f1.

> > > > > One bullscharge,100 blades and f1 on core deletes a marauder thief, I've done it using frenzy as its ur friend.

> > > >

> > > > Use a sigil for quickness and save a utility slot.

> > >

> > > Frenzy is also a stun break

> >

> > There are better Stunbreaks.

> >

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> > > > > > > Things did change though post patch for Thief vs X. Before the patch the Thief was very squishy, it could be downed easily by any real burst and even cleave damage. This felt balanced against what thief could do, and the fact that they do not play around cooldowns like the rest of the classes in GW2.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Now most bursts are not hitting anywhere near as high, and the harder hitting CC's are doing almost zero damage this is making taking down Thief's in the very small windows you get very difficult now. Lets face it, versus the thief class you only really get small windows to apply your damage. The rest of the time its, blind, blind, evade, evade, teleport, teleport, stealth, stealth, etc.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As long as I can burst the thief reliably then all the blinds, evades, and stealth's are somewhat acceptable. Post patch this has been flipped on its head, the window is gone now, and thief holds the advantage.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A spellbreaker can delete 10k of 11k health in one f1.

> > > > > > One bullscharge,100 blades and f1 on core deletes a marauder thief, I've done it using frenzy as its ur friend.

> > > > >

> > > > > Use a sigil for quickness and save a utility slot.

> > > >

> > > > Frenzy is also a stun break

> > >

> > > And 400 powa

> >

> > You aren't already might capped? It works, don't get me wrong, there are just more efficient ways to do it.

>

> Lol with might durations being what they are even with strength rune it never hurts to top it off while getting quickness lol. I did some messing around and found barely a difference in sustain going from mmr to the trait above it while running eagle and do from what seemed to me way more burst dps.

Well its roughly 31% more dps then lol. Sometimes running more DPS rather than sustain is what you need, like the few times you are able to target a thief.

Try Sigil of Celerity though.

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> > > > > > > Things did change though post patch for Thief vs X. Before the patch the Thief was very squishy, it could be downed easily by any real burst and even cleave damage. This felt balanced against what thief could do, and the fact that they do not play around cooldowns like the rest of the classes in GW2.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Now most bursts are not hitting anywhere near as high, and the harder hitting CC's are doing almost zero damage this is making taking down Thief's in the very small windows you get very difficult now. Lets face it, versus the thief class you only really get small windows to apply your damage. The rest of the time its, blind, blind, evade, evade, teleport, teleport, stealth, stealth, etc.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As long as I can burst the thief reliably then all the blinds, evades, and stealth's are somewhat acceptable. Post patch this has been flipped on its head, the window is gone now, and thief holds the advantage.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A spellbreaker can delete 10k of 11k health in one f1.

> > > > > > One bullscharge,100 blades and f1 on core deletes a marauder thief, I've done it using frenzy as its ur friend.

> > > > >

> > > > > Use a sigil for quickness and save a utility slot.

> > > >

> > > > Frenzy is also a stun break

> > >

> > > There are better Stunbreaks.

> > >

> > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> > > > > > > > Things did change though post patch for Thief vs X. Before the patch the Thief was very squishy, it could be downed easily by any real burst and even cleave damage. This felt balanced against what thief could do, and the fact that they do not play around cooldowns like the rest of the classes in GW2.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Now most bursts are not hitting anywhere near as high, and the harder hitting CC's are doing almost zero damage this is making taking down Thief's in the very small windows you get very difficult now. Lets face it, versus the thief class you only really get small windows to apply your damage. The rest of the time its, blind, blind, evade, evade, teleport, teleport, stealth, stealth, etc.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > As long as I can burst the thief reliably then all the blinds, evades, and stealth's are somewhat acceptable. Post patch this has been flipped on its head, the window is gone now, and thief holds the advantage.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > A spellbreaker can delete 10k of 11k health in one f1.

> > > > > > > One bullscharge,100 blades and f1 on core deletes a marauder thief, I've done it using frenzy as its ur friend.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Use a sigil for quickness and save a utility slot.

> > > > >

> > > > > Frenzy is also a stun break

> > > >

> > > > And 400 powa

> > >

> > > You aren't already might capped? It works, don't get me wrong, there are just more efficient ways to do it.

> >

> > Lol with might durations being what they are even with strength rune it never hurts to top it off while getting quickness lol. I did some messing around and found barely a difference in sustain going from mmr to the trait above it while running eagle and do from what seemed to me way more burst dps.

>

> Well its roughly 31% more dps then lol. Sometimes running more DPS rather than sustain is what you need, like the few times you are able to target a thief.

>

> Try Sigil of Celerity though.

Oh celebrity doesn't leave my shield slot in war, dagger slot on dp thief or lb slot on slb lol

I bet these complaints against Thief would go away if Anet started treating them like Revenant. Imagine them doing something like giving Backstab a 0.5-0.75 sec windup, maybe have it root your character too. Or imagine if a week after the game was released they added a 5 second cooldown to stuff like Infiltrator's Strike and Infiltrator's Arrow.

> @"Clownmug.8357" said:

> I bet these complaints against Thief would go away if Anet started treating them like Revenant. Imagine them doing something like giving Backstab a 0.5-0.75 sec windup, maybe have it root your character too. Or imagine if a week after the game was released they added a 5 second cooldown to stuff like Infiltrator's Strike and Infiltrator's Arrow.

ye. teef will always be broke cuz of this.

> @"hypehype.9047" said:

> just switch to thief, that is how we deal with an op character in tekken (currently leroy smith) when everone is stealth around WvW hitting 7k on people and 14k on downs maybe anet might balance their game but dont hold you breath.

>

If people switched to thief, they will suddenly realise "hey, I cant oneshot anyone but the squishiest people, and any enemy that is half-decent will just abuse my stealth with channeled attacks/AoE/Cleave and I will die". Before switching back to whatever they were playing before because its most likely a whole lot more effective. The permastealth build is certainly frustrating, but its not *good*. Its just a dumb build that can oneshot squishy people without counterplay, and automatically loses hard against everything else. Not something Id keep in the game, but also not broken (and incredibly boring to play, thats why you dont see very many of them).

Thief otherwise? Condi thief is good (but doesnt really use stealth), Rifle DE that spends as little time in stealth as possible is decent, but outclassed by most roamers. Everything else isnt really viable anymore. D/P was bad once PI was bad, and it was overnerfed from its already overnerfed state. Staff Thief wasnt really ever good in wvw, in PvP it worked because not dying is enough to win, in WvW, not so much. S/D thief seems like its damage got hit just that tiny bit too hard. Oh and I guess all forms of thief struggle vs the condi meta rn.

I came here because a friend made a comment about this thread and I know ANet (unfortunately) listens _**too much**_ to complaints on this platform as opposed to discussions on more-experienced players' streams. I am going to be _that guy_ and say that most of the people on this thread complaining about thief (and overall on the forums) are mediocre/bad players, and it's frustrating seeing a game cater to the lowest denominator. Nowadays, the bulk of the better WvW roamers have access to the Armistice Bastion, where they duel a while every time they log in (many of whom also duel in PvP rooms and play ranked PvP). Despite the fact that Thief _**is a little**_ overtuned (which I will address), the bulk of the complaints are coming from people who don't know how to fight them, and if you were to see fights between experienced duelists and experienced Thieves in the aforementioned PvP rooms and Bastion, you'd see that they are not the unkillable killing machines you're making them to be (to which I also recommend playing the class yourselves). Thief is currently over-tuned only in the sense that what used to consistently kill it pre-patch was (mostly) other classes' access to burst damage, which (unfortunately) is mostly gone now, and permanent stealth is not a Deadeye issue as it's been around since core: the fix will probably be to simply touch up _**a bit**_ on the Shadow Arts specialization and maybe _**a slight**_ increase to _**some**_ of their utility cooldowns so that they have to think their assaults more carefully instead of just spamming stealth and damage, which _**I do agree**_ is _**a bit of an issue**_. Conversely, Thief is an ambush class that doesn't really contribute much in WvW as anything other than a ganker or saboteur, and in PvP as anything other than a roamer or _+1_—it's not the best at dueling (despite now being solid in 1v1) and it barely has _**any**_ form of presence in team fights (other than _S/P Daredevil_ and _Staff Daredevil_, the latter of which got somewhat gutted). If you're on a class and build that aren't strong for (off-node) dueling or suitable for ambushing and roaming, complaining about being out-roamed or ambushed/out-dueled in open field by a class and build built around those functions is outright silly. The issue is that complaints are mostly aimed at the one thing Thief was designed to do and where it was meant to excel—in a very rock-paper-scissors game, mind you—and stripping them of it would leave them practically role-less.

> @"sayori.4836" said:

> Deadeye needs to be looked at and nerfed.

> Full 'zerker warrior but nearly 11k backstab out of stealth and nearly 9k heartseeker which is spammable is NOT okay. My friend who was on necro got hit even harder.

> And there are those uncatchable perma deadeye thieves with almost perma stealth...again.

> This really has to be addressed. The patch was good, made some changes in the right direction but thieve managed to slip between the nerfs again.

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/KYPR3DQ.png "")

>

so full glass hits full glas like a truck. if u would have done 2 random aoe's and actually hit him in stealth he would have died also.

not like thief has high armor or w/e to survive anything.

> @"alain.1659" said:

> People are always defending any build with: well zergs dont have x so it is not that op.

>

> Well news to you guys, people dont complain about op builds in zergs. People are actually not that bothered dying when they zerg. People get angry when they get killed while roaming, when it is 1v1 or 1vx, when they are trying to reach their zerg or even just cap a camp. That is why no matter what you do, roaming professions will get the nerf hammer in the end. Nobody cares about firebrands and scourges in zergs. But everyone will cry about thieves, mesmers, rangers, engineers etc. Why? Because they are roamers. And their builds, heck even their professions are designed to roam effectively. Havoc squads are in the middle of this fight.

>

> A profession that is designed to deal heavy single target damage "should" deal heavy single target damage. And you should be at disadvantage vs it. Why the hell those medium armor professions exist in wvw then? Why the heck does mesmer explanation has "duelist" in it? Anet does not want to give a proper place to those professions in zergs, as they nerf their valid zerg builds mostly. So they should be roaming and yes they should be at advantage in 1v1 situations.

> I am not saying that the game is ok now, it is not. More nerfs or some buffs are needed. But no matter what they do, those professions should have the upper hand in combat.

> Another solution would be to give them valid zerg builds and enable them to join zergs but I don't think that will happen any day soon.

This is one of the best responses I've seen. Exactly, classes like Mesmer, Thief, and Ranger, are mediocre in PuG team fights, straight up weak in coordinated team fighting, and lack any zerg presence. And you're right, that's the interesting side of things: you don't see roamers complaining about their classes performing poorly in these scenarios, whereas the bulk of the complaints are coming from players trying to roam/duel on a class/build that excels at team fighting and being outdone by a class/build that excels at roaming/dueling. This is especially surprising when there are classes such as Warrior which perform well in team, dueling, and roaming settings. At this point, it's not so much an issue of game balance as it is players refusing to use logic. If the devs are to cater to threads like this, they might as well just make dueling/roaming classes excel at zerging and team fights as well and then just have every class be able to do whatever, honestly.

> @"Onewing Clan.6294" said:

> I came here because a friend made a comment about this thread and I know ANet (unfortunately) listens _**too much**_ to complaints on this platform as opposed to discussions on more-experienced players' streams. I am going to be _that guy_ and say that most of the people on this thread complaining about thief (and overall on the forums) are mediocre/bad players, and it's frustrating seeing a game cater to the lowest denominator. Nowadays, the bulk of the better WvW roamers have access to the Armistice Bastion, where they duel a while every time they log in (many of whom also duel in PvP rooms and play ranked PvP). Despite the fact that Thief _**is a little**_ overtuned (which I will address), the bulk of the complaints are coming from people who don't know how to fight them, and if you were to see fights between experienced duelists and experienced Thieves in the aforementioned PvP rooms and Bastion, you'd see that they are not the unkillable killing machines you're making them to be (to which I also recommend playing the class yourselves). Thief is currently over-tuned only in the sense that what used to consistently kill it pre-patch was (mostly) other classes' access to burst damage, which (unfortunately) is mostly gone now, and permanent stealth is not a Deadeye issue as it's been around since core: the fix will probably be to simply touch up _**a bit**_ on the Shadow Arts specialization and maybe _**a slight**_ increase to _**some**_ of their utility cooldowns so that they have to think their assaults more carefully instead of just spamming stealth and damage, which _**I do agree**_ is _**a bit of an issue**_. Conversely, Thief is an ambush class that doesn't really contribute much in WvW as anything other than a ganker or saboteur, and in PvP as anything other than a roamer or _+1_—it's not the best at dueling (despite now being solid in 1v1) and it barely has _**any**_ form of presence in team fights (other than _S/P Daredevil_ and _Staff Daredevil_, the latter of which got somewhat gutted). If you're on a class and build that aren't strong for (off-node) dueling or suitable for ambushing and roaming, complaining about being out-roamed or ambushed/out-dueled in open field by a class and build built around those functions is outright silly. The issue is that complaints are mostly aimed at the one thing Thief was designed to do and where it was meant to excel—in a very rock-paper-scissors game, mind you—and stripping them of it would leave them practically role-less.

PS: They should add the same reveal mechanic keeps have after being capped to towers so that people stop complaining about Thieves ninja stealing them.

PS2: Most Deadeye players _**are**_ being carried by their build and it _**is**_ annoying how easily they can flee when they are outmatched by their target, but I return to the ganker role argument.

The unfortunate thing is that people have a lot of class bias in this game and would do anything to get a profession they hate removed - and it isn't something specific to thieves, but all classes. However a lot of thief hate is generated from the fact they felt it was more personal lol. Well it most likely feels more personal on any 1v1 profession/build really compared to dying in a zerg.

Wait a second, you got hit for 10k and that needs a nerve?

Just a few that I remember of the top of my head since patch:

I got hit by around 13k by a ranger

A warrior hit me for 12k

And a reaper hit me in a single skill in DS for 18k

So

"I'll see your 10k and raise you to 18k with this Reaper card"

I got hit from an 18k true shot on my "glass" thief. What is the maximum damage people think there should be against a person in Glass armor? Is it 10k because anything more can one shot a person.

If it 10k for thief then it has to be a maximum of 10k for everyone. If maximum damage is 10k then no one well ever die and there will be no point ever going glass armor. People will just tank and condition builds will be needed to counter and the same complaining about 12k vaults will complain about condition damage. If glass power builds can not pump out significant damage to counter tanky builds (never mind glass) then we will see more and more go to condition.

To those starting new threads every day about a given build doing 10+k damage in a single attack, please detail what the maximum damage should be when facing a glass build and detail why it should only apply to thief.

^^Pretty much this.

I've only run two classes recently in WvW (rev and ele), but my experience against fighting glass thieves is the same: if they don't kill me with their burst, I turn right around and kill them. Know what happens to a thief who gets hit by Quantum Strike? The same thing as everything else. As soon as I see a thief eyeballing me, I immediately lava skin while swapping to air, then polaric leap -> gale strike + lightning flash + primordial stance -> quantum strike. Inside of one second I'm on it like white on rice, nullifying any blinds with pulsing damage, and buffed up with a load of might and fury while they're at capped vulnerability.

With a rev it is a similar thing. Phase Traversal -> Deathstrike will end glass thieves, and it takes them forever to kill me due all of the protection and innate defensive traits I run. At twice the effective health and far superior self buffing abilities, the only chance a thief stands is if they're doing hit-and-run tactics.

This scary thing is, this is how I greet most people in WvW. Thieves aren't the only ones who can come out of nowhere and murder you in an instant. If I've got you from behind or around a corner, expect a swift death. Doesn't matter what class I'm playing.

Pretty sure this goes to show baseline backstab is massively overnerfed and that MBS giving a huge damage modifier is the bigger problem when it comes to the damage.

In the current condi meta my core thief with 4k power and 260 crit damage is stabbing for 6k on most people.

MBS is bad design, since it only benefits D/P/stacking stealth, as D/D can't play Deadeye effectively.

But stacking stealth is a similar problem, too. Available only on certain kits, and if you balance around it, it breaks others.

Turns out I was absolutely correct about Deadeye and why the stealth sniper concept is a bad idea.

> @"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:

>-snip-

I think majority of complaints is from getting hit by a Perma stealthed Thief, hence all the demands for Stealth nerfs.

Getting hit by a Rev PT > Deathstrike while yur eyeballing them means yur extremely unprepared or unaware of what the Rev is capable of, so the Thief probably deserved to die from that.

Getting hit from nowhere by a Backstab just feels bad and unfair.

I mean, just like Rev sucker punches with PT > Deathstrike, it's even worse when yu get sucker punched by something yu didn't even know existed until the moment yu are lying on the floor.

here is a dual between a Thief Profession player vs a Necromancer Profession player, playing a tank build

'stability', 'Op healing-tank build'.....absolutely nothing couldn't save the Necromancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRFnPiPMFcw

the question to be asked is, how does a condition base profession dies to a non-condition base profession and being immune to all of its conditions all at the same time?

Example: it's like having a mach 1 aircraft out speeding a mach 6 aircraft and calling it 'balanced', 'good design'

It's Unbelievable what Guild Wars 2 put up with!!

History shows that asking for nerfs, is asking for excuses to not deal with the root cause problem

-once again, Bad Design is screaming all over Thief Profession design-

Thief Profession either need to be completely redesign at once or be immediately removed