Nothing but guardians and necros in every mode....I am dismayed

Never seen a worst situation in 8 years of balance...**all 3 modes completely dominated by nothing else but guardians and necros**......In every mode just stack enough of these classes and you are gold....everywhere I go..I see nothing but guardians and necros being tanky and aoe dps everything down, spamming heals/boons/barrier/condis....

You go pvp....double core necro, firebrands, symbolbrand, reapers spamming aoe condi/dps on point

You go wvw....a never ending sea of scourges and firebrands advancing while being perma boons and aoe dps/condi

You go pve...DH trap spamming , reapers and scourges

Terrible, awful balance......

A never ending sea of scourges in wvw? What server?

I see alot more diversity in WvW now when it comes to the dmg dealer part.

Firebrand is still true because no other support has stab .

And pve?

At least in strikes you see mostly rangers as dmg dealer and very rarely a support scourge.

WvW is also highly populated by Warriors and Engineers, and you see a moderate number of Revenants and Mesmers, too. In small scale groups, you have Rangers and Thieves as well.

As for PvP, I haven't played that in years, because it's bad in every regard.

PvE, like strikes, also has a healthy mix of professions.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> WvW is also highly populated by Warriors and Engineers, and you see a moderate number of Revenants and Mesmers, too. In small scale groups, you have Rangers and Thieves as well.

>

> As for PvP, I haven't played that in years, because it's bad in every regard.

>

> PvE, like strikes, also has a healthy mix of professions.

I've seen more Rangers in strikes than anything else, really.

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> Never seen a worst situation in 8 years of balance...**all 3 modes completely dominated by nothing else but guardians and necros**......In every mode just stack enough of these classes and you are gold....everywhere I go..I see nothing but guardians and necros being tanky and aoe dps everything down, spamming heals/boons/barrier/condis....

>

> You go pvp....double core necro, firebrands, symbolbrand, reapers spamming aoe condi/dps on point

> You go wvw....a never ending sea of scourges and firebrands advancing while being perma boons and aoe dps/condi

> You go pve...DH trap spamming , reapers and scourges

>

> Terrible, awful balance......

You say that and I see a lot of "NO NECRO" in Fractals LFG and sometimes being asked to play something else that is not my condi scourge which does pretty good damage.

> @"Diak Atoli.2085" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > WvW is also highly populated by Warriors and Engineers, and you see a moderate number of Revenants and Mesmers, too. In small scale groups, you have Rangers and Thieves as well.

> >

> > As for PvP, I haven't played that in years, because it's bad in every regard.

> >

> > PvE, like strikes, also has a healthy mix of professions.

>

> I've seen more Rangers in strikes than anything else, really.

You're welcome. ;)

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Diak Atoli.2085" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > WvW is also highly populated by Warriors and Engineers, and you see a moderate number of Revenants and Mesmers, too. In small scale groups, you have Rangers and Thieves as well.

> > >

> > > As for PvP, I haven't played that in years, because it's bad in every regard.

> > >

> > > PvE, like strikes, also has a healthy mix of professions.

> >

> > I've seen more Rangers in strikes than anything else, really.

>

> You're welcome. ;)

I'm usually one of them, so that might change things... :p

10 million Scourges, Revs, Engineers, Warriors, Guards.. Thieves and Rangers. All classes are represented in WvW, idk what you are talking about.

Also.. PvE being dominated by DH, Scourges..? what?

Seriously everything is played everywhere. Maybe you don't see core classes much but that is because specs just add a layer of convenience that core can never offer.

There are some real problem about the effects that guardians and necros bring to wvw that needs to be given out to the other classes. Stab and the counter to stab is too important in wvw to just be manly on 2 class only for a game that was made for "chose what you want to play and not having a requirements of benchmark classes."

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> You go pvp....double core necro, firebrands, symbolbrand, reapers spamming aoe condi/dps on point

> You go wvw....a never ending sea of scourges and firebrands advancing while being perma boons and aoe dps/condi

> You go pve...DH trap spamming , reapers and scourges

I rarely observe what you say about pve or wvw.

Play what you like and how you want. GW2 is a fun ARPG. If you prefer strong diverse PVP perhaps a different MMO flavor might be more to your liking.

It's kind of strange playing Necro at the moment. I don't see nearly as many as some people make them out to be. But, I've been playing Necro since core and it is my second most played profession. Spent many years being hated by both anet and the community. Now people hate me for thinking I'm just fotm. Can't win!

It's like being a Shaman in WoW.