Deadeye is too strong, nerf it.

zyra.7860

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> that would turn druid into trash tier unless you plan to overhaul and maybe improve ranger and druid in general, in which please.

I don't know what's worse. Listening to that laughable excuse for a game dev speak, or the fact that the forums spend so much time asking to nerf things that aren't an issue that you actually took me seriously.

> @"Kuma.1503" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > that would turn druid into trash tier unless you plan to overhaul and maybe improve ranger and druid in general, in which please.

>

> I don't know what's worse. Listening to that laughable excuse for a game dev speak, or the fact that the forums spend so much time asking to nerf for things that aren't an issue that you actually took me seriously.

>

>

Blame the PVP DEV balance team for not actually playing the game they are supposed to manipulate. Bunch of ineffectual clowns.

> @"zyra.7860" said:

> Deadeye is currently too strong. It have insane mobility combined with stealth, lot of teleports and top tier burst in the game. I recommend to cut damage by -30% of all rifle skills and remove stealth completely, deadeye is range class which are supposed to dont have any stealth. Rifle knee should also have some kind of cooldown, like 5 sec or cost 10 initiative, so you have to make choice about going to OP dmg knee mode or have OP mobility mode. I cant understand how deadeye been untouchable for so long time as it is currently most broken class, and yes, its more game breaking than condition rev or core nec, atleast you can reach those classes.

Here I am, all fresh and young

PvP my mothertounge

Unrakned won't see me plenty

After I get my rank twenty.

Here I am, on capture point

The enemies disappoint

They can't even show their face

I would've given them a chase

Here I am, I'm getting bored

SUDDENLY IM GETTING GORED

Cowards appearing from stealth

Eating away at my health

I got killed, I died in vain...

CrYiNg NeRFs wILL EaSE tHe PaIN!

> @"Bazsi.2734" said:

>

> Here I am, all fresh and young

> PvP my mothertounge

> Unrakned won't see me plenty

> After I get my rank twenty.

>

> Here I am, on capture point

> The enemies disappoint

> They can't even show their face

> I would've given them a chase

>

> Here I am, I'm getting bored

> SUDDENLY IM GETTING GORED

> Cowards appearing from stealth

> Eating away at my health

>

> I got killed, I died in vain...

> CrYiNg NeRFs wILL EaSE tHe PaIN!

Shakespear would be proud.

> @"Kickpuncher.8109" said:

> > @"Kuma.1503" said:

> > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > that would turn druid into trash tier unless you plan to overhaul and maybe improve ranger and druid in general, in which please.

> >

> > I don't know what's worse. Listening to that laughable excuse for a game dev speak, or the fact that the forums spend so much time asking to nerf for things that aren't an issue that you actually took me seriously.

> >

> >

>

> Blame the PVP DEV balance team for not actually playing the game they are supposed to manipulate. Bunch of ineffectual clowns.

**+1**

obviously they do not play the game especially when it comes to Thief. I mean seriously, Thief would've turned out to be a unique extraordinary Profession including Deadeye if gimmicks weren't involved in its mechanics and its skill designs

side note- gimmick skill plays and gimmick mechanics are not only restricted to Thief Profession.

-by the way, how is that gimmick burn conditions with gimmick perma-pulls were not addressed in the previous 'nerf' patch?-

**3k+ ticks of burn conditions, being thrown around like a child yoyo toy and the game rating is T not Y? When does it become serious to be taken seriously?**

yesterday in our keep we had a perma stealth deadeye, that 10 people were chasing around, we used SNIFF, but orange dot for a millisecond, then he disappeared again. I was on Scrapper which has an ability to reveal stealth, and when he was in 900 range I spammed it but it did not reveal him. Please check this out, as you seem to have something so broken that's its affecting the game play and causing major frustration. I would also like to suggest that in Objectives their is a debuff on how long someone can stealth, or simply add another line to "presence of the keep" which allows deadeyes and thieves to be revealed after 3 minutes, which gives the defenders an opportunity to kill them as they are single headedly wrecking this beautiful game. Oh and during his perma stealth time, he ported in other players and we lost T3.

This post obsolete or just we have new player?

I was try play as deadeye after rebelance. Don't find any op. Opposite, I see it to much nerfed.

So if topic owner sure that deadeye is so cool he can great chance add new slot, up theif, and get top 250.

Welcome

> @"Kuma.1503" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > that would turn druid into trash tier unless you plan to overhaul and maybe improve ranger and druid in general, in which please.

>

> I don't know what's worse. Listening to that laughable excuse for a game dev speak, or the fact that the forums spend so much time asking to nerf things that aren't an issue that you actually took me seriously.

>

>

Its hard to know if you were being sarcastic about it since so many really mean it and will scream nerf this nerf that when someone shouts about their class, and a class could be having balance issues due to hard nerfs, and maybe not even be overpowered like i think druid is and get nerfed anyways, making it get nerfed into the ground.

A lot of ppl don't want to learn to play, hence why a lot of cries to nerf thief from some people, and other classes.

• 4 weeks later...

> @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > @"zyra.7860" said:

> > Deadeye is currently too strong. It have insane mobility combined with stealth, lot of teleports and top tier burst in the game. I recommend to cut damage by -30% of all rifle skills and remove stealth completely, deadeye is range class which are supposed to dont have any stealth. Rifle knee should also have some kind of cooldown, like 5 sec or cost 10 initiative, so you have to make choice about going to OP dmg knee mode or have OP mobility mode. I cant understand how deadeye been untouchable for so long time as it is currently most broken class, and yes, its more game breaking than condition rev or core nec, atleast you can reach those classes.

>

> Here I am, all fresh and young

> PvP my mothertounge

> Unrakned won't see me plenty

> After I get my rank twenty.

>

> Here I am, on capture point

> The enemies disappoint

> They can't even show their face

> I would've given them a chase

>

> Here I am, I'm getting bored

> SUDDENLY IM GETTING GORED

> Cowards appearing from stealth

> Eating away at my health

>

> I got killed, I died in vain...

> CrYiNg NeRFs wILL EaSE tHe PaIN!

**+10**

I over saw this, Extraordinary Impressive

That Was Beautifully Put Together

> @"frareanselm.1925" said:

> The problem is not the high damage, they deserve to do that. The problem is the ridiculous joke of perma stealth. In other mmos I played the thief couldnt go back to stealh unless they disengage of the combat, thats the logic rational option.

In those other MMOs they can also oneshot you out of stealth. Do you *really* want that? There is a reason were moving away from that method, mainly because its bad. Besides, thief already has to disengage to stealth up, or they get downed by the enemy punishing them for trying to stealth.

> @"zyra.7860" said:

> > @"FrownyClown.8402" said:

> > You dying is worse than losing node if 1v1. My best advice to you is learn to kite with terrain and use line of sight. What are they gonna do? Perma stealth on node for a decap?

>

> First they bang bang me from 1500 distance. I go chase. They disappear in stealth. Then i hear sound, BOOOOOOM i got hit from 10k Death Judgement. They are again completely different spot than last time. I go chase again, they dodge and disappear in stealth. BOOOOOOOOM, again 10k dmg. I manage stun them and they shadowstep 1200 range away and dodge stealth.

>

> Just example why class is completely broken and needs emergency nerf.

How do u actually eat deaths judgement twice in a row? It has laser and sound so u can Dodge easilly. I dont like de, and want some rework there but its just l2p issue

> @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > @"Avatar.3568" said:

> > Pls add down vote, 10 thumps for this is to dumb

> There used to be a Thumbs down button, it got removed, it hurt people’s feelings.

>

Yeah but devs see "ohhh 10 thumps we need to do they agree" but Iz would actually get 50 down votes

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > @"zyra.7860" said:

> > > @"FrownyClown.8402" said:

> > > You dying is worse than losing node if 1v1. My best advice to you is learn to kite with terrain and use line of sight. What are they gonna do? Perma stealth on node for a decap?

> >

> > First they bang bang me from 1500 distance. I go chase. They disappear in stealth. Then i hear sound, BOOOOOOM i got hit from 10k Death Judgement. They are again completely different spot than last time. I go chase again, they dodge and disappear in stealth. BOOOOOOOOM, again 10k dmg. I manage stun them and they shadowstep 1200 range away and dodge stealth.

> >

> > Just example why class is completely broken and needs emergency nerf.

>

> How do u actually eat deaths judgement twice in a row? It has laser and sound so u can Dodge easilly. I dont like de, and want some rework there but its just l2p issue

To be fair, there appears to be a bug where Deaths Judgments telegraph sometimes only happens *after* you were already hit. But it also seems to be rare-ish?

I find them to be the least annoying thief spec and core and daredevil more annoying. Most of the time (I play in lower skill tier though) they are only ranged and not switching to melee that often. Pulling them or moving quickly into melee makes them run away or stealth (if not they die easily).

When they run away or go stealth you can recover from damage taken. Then trying to outsmart them. People above suggested things. Using line of sight against them and trying to avoid the ranged damage.

Lol wut? U sure ur not confused on the class?

Let's not pretend this thread is a result of somthing it's not. U died to a better player that used a sup par class that's mechanics feel un fair to die to if u dont have the skills yet to counter it.

Move along, ull get bettering time and look back and have a laugh u ever thought DE was OP.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Kickpuncher.8109" said:

> > > @"Kuma.1503" said:

> > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > that would turn druid into trash tier unless you plan to overhaul and maybe improve ranger and druid in general, in which please.

> > >

> > > I don't know what's worse. Listening to that laughable excuse for a game dev speak, or the fact that the forums spend so much time asking to nerf for things that aren't an issue that you actually took me seriously.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Blame the PVP DEV balance team for not actually playing the game they are supposed to manipulate. Bunch of ineffectual clowns.

>

> **+1**

>

> obviously they do not play the game especially when it comes to Thief. I mean seriously, Thief would've turned out to be a unique extraordinary Profession including Deadeye if gimmicks weren't involved in its mechanics and its skill designs

>

> side note- gimmick skill plays and gimmick mechanics are not only restricted to Thief Profession.

>

> -by the way, how is that gimmick burn conditions with gimmick perma-pulls were not addressed in the previous 'nerf' patch?-

>

> **3k+ ticks of burn conditions, being thrown around like a child yoyo toy and the game rating is T not Y? When does it become serious to be taken seriously?**

I can waste my blinks and jaunts and not get punished for it, but if I sword ambush just a tad bit close to guard Im running the risk of catching 15k burning virus :D

> @"Luthan.5236" said:

> I find them to be the least annoying thief spec and core and daredevil more annoying. Most of the time (I play in lower skill tier though) they are only ranged and not switching to melee that often. Pulling them or moving quickly into melee makes them run away or stealth (if not they die easily).

>

> When they run away or go stealth you can recover from damage taken. Then trying to outsmart them. People above suggested things. Using line of sight against them and trying to avoid the ranged damage.

TECHNICALLY deadeye can permanently stealth and permanently keep removing and avoiding reveal debuff, with shadowmeld, waiting it out or waiting for stealth to run out before attacking, and this pisses people off. But in practice its conquest so nobody gives a damn as long as you dont impact the map or steal nodes from people.

Deadeye is just annoying, but when you look at that spec why do people play it? to win? hell nah, just to piss people off.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Luthan.5236" said:

> > I find them to be the least annoying thief spec and core and daredevil more annoying. Most of the time (I play in lower skill tier though) they are only ranged and not switching to melee that often. Pulling them or moving quickly into melee makes them run away or stealth (if not they die easily).

> >

> > When they run away or go stealth you can recover from damage taken. Then trying to outsmart them. People above suggested things. Using line of sight against them and trying to avoid the ranged damage.

>

> TECHNICALLY deadeye can permanently stealth and permanently keep removing and avoiding reveal debuff, with shadowmeld, waiting it out or waiting for stealth to run out before attacking, and this pisses people off. But in practice its conquest so nobody gives a kitten as long as you dont impact the map or steal nodes from people.

> Deadeye is just annoying, but when you look at that spec why do people play it? to win? hell nah, just to kitten people off.

Well the best way of playing Deadeye is to just not do that. Go max damage, spam skirmishers shot, and stay in stealth as little as possible. Mind you, its still not good, but its at least more effective.