My suggestions on some Ventari improvements

RabbitUp.8294

* [Ventari's Will](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ventari%27s_Will): Energy cost and healing removed.

It should act as a purely repositioning tool without needlessly draining your energy.

* [Natural Harmony](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Natural_Harmony): The heal now pulses from both the tablet and the Revenant, but each ally can only be affected by one pulse.

This way Rev can heal without the tablet, or utilise the tablet to heal at range.

* [Purifying Essence](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Purifying_Essence): Breaks Stun. Energy cost increased to 30. Same as above, the skill pulses from both Revenant and the tablet.

EDIT: Alternatively the energy cost stays the same, but you lose an extra 10 energy if you break a stun with this skill.

**-- Salvation --**

* [Vital Blessing](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vital_Blessing)

**Added effect:** The radius of healing orbs is increased to 180.

* [Generous Abundance](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Generous_Abundance)

**Functionality change:** Create 1 healing orb around yourself when using any Legend skill. Additionally create 2 healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill.

**Added effect:** Healing orbs grant regeneration (3s) to allies affected.

Currently, centaur skills create 3 orbs near the tablet. My version keeps the 1 orb near rev, like it works for any other non-centaur legend skill, and creates the other 2 near the tablet. Also, when using Ventari's Will, the orbs should be created at the tablet's destination, not the place where it was before. Finally, it grants Rev some better regen access without the need for Herald.

Tbh I feel like if they got rid of the tablet moving thing and just let the effect pulse around you with a slightly bigger radius because the 240 radius atm just feels bad, swap out Ventari's will with Natural Harmony with a 30 energy cost and add a stun break skill for the new missing slot it would make it so much better.

Daddy anet please notice me.

why does everyone want the stun break on purifying essence? that doesn't make any sense, anet will increase the cost of this skill by a large margin cuz its a stun break and now ventari has bad cleanse. you just gg'd yourselves. put it on protective solace instead with a 10 sec cd or something. maybe even the elite, would hurt but would still be better then killing ventaris cleanse.

I have previously suggested that there could be a trait from Salvation that decreases energy cost/upkeep of heal skills by 100%. They have shown they are willing to add energy-manipulating traits via Charged Mists and now the reworked Replenishing Despair, so I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility. I would rather this than completely removing the heal because the heal is still very potent in PvE and you don't always want to blow 20 energy on a burst heal when you just need some heal padding via Ventari's Will. Could break the legend but eh, despite the lower legend costs, I actually find Ventari to be very energy intensive if you are actually trying to hard support somebody now. The 5 energy every 2.5-3s adds up a *lot*.

Having Natural Harmony pulse at both the player and the tablet is an interesting idea. Not fully sure how I feel about it but it would definitely be a huge buff for its usability. Pre-patch I would have said no because of how potent its heal is, but between the 1.0 modifier loss to the skill and the 27% outgoing healing modifier loss via Salvation, the skill definitely doesn't feel like its former self. For WvW, they have stated that they are moving away from 10-target skills/traits, so I am not sure how that would play out exactly. At this point I would like for it to at least be more reliable, whether that be through a shorter delay, a faster travel time on the table, or both.

I don't really think that Purifying Essence needs to trigger at the Rev's location honestly. It's a great skill and its heal value has remained the same from the patch, so it is of significant value if you are actually getting 3 cleanses off. 30 energy and a stunbreak and call it good. Very underrated skill, especially post-patch.

If I had it my way, I would completely remove all healing orb traits. I would rather see alternative ways of supporting allies and not have 4 traits based around a gimmicky pick up mechanic. Just some ideas off the top of my head:

* Renewing Wave (Staff 4) now has 2 charges. Using a blast finisher cleanses 1 condition from allies nearby the finisher (10s ICD).

* Using a heal skill grants regeneration to nearby allies (360 radius). Reduces the energy cost of heal skills by 100%.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> why does everyone want the stun break on purifying essence? that doesn't make any sense, anet will increase the cost of this skill by a large margin cuz its a stun break and now ventari has bad cleanse. you just gg'd yourselves. put it on protective solace instead with a 10 sec cd or something. maybe even the elite, would hurt but would still be better then killing ventaris cleanse.

I don't really see it fitting any other skill honestly. Putting it on an upkeep just seems rather awkward and also unlikely because of it costing such little energy to activate. Putting it on the elite could work I suppose but 10e for a stunbreak is too cheap and up to 100 for one is too expensive. I agree with you though that they would potentially raise the energy cost too high.

People have previously suggested having the elite toggle on a non-tablet kit and perhaps that is where a stunbreak could fit. Would also be cool to get a movement skill for it :>.

> @"Trash.1765" said:

> Tbh I feel like if they got rid of the tablet moving thing and just let the effect pulse around you with a slightly bigger radius because the 240 radius atm just feels bad, swap out Ventari's will with Natural Harmony with a 30 energy cost and add a stun break skill for the new missing slot it would make it so much better.

Then the legend loses all flavour and is just a discount druid?

> why does everyone want the stun break on purifying essence? that doesn't make any sense, anet will increase the cost of this skill by a large margin cuz its a stun break and now ventari has bad cleanse. you just gg'd yourselves. put it on protective solace instead with a 10 sec cd or something. maybe even the elite, would hurt but would still be better then killing ventaris cleanse.

Our stun breaks have 30-40 energy cost. Going from 25 to 30/35 will not kill anything.

In any case, they already have tech that differentiates when a skill breaks a stun or not, so they could just a +10 energy cost penalty when you use it to break stuns, like how Elusive Mind was penalised with Exhaustion.

> @"Trash.1765" said:

> Tbh I feel like if they got rid of the tablet moving thing and just let the effect pulse around you with a slightly bigger radius because the 240 radius atm just feels bad, swap out Ventari's will with Natural Harmony with a 30 energy cost and add a stun break skill for the new missing slot it would make it so much better.

>

> Daddy anet please notice me.

Being able to move the tablet is essential for fractals to use the projectile blocking.

Also stunbreak is the biggest problem for competitive modes, but putting it on the condi clear would likely mean a higher energy cost and/or cooldown.

> @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> In any case, they already have tech that differentiates when a skill breaks a stun or not, so they could just a +10 energy cost penalty when you use it to break stuns, like how Elusive Mind was penalised with Exhaustion.

That's an interesting idea that I hadn't thought of before. I like that.

My suggestion would be to just stick the tablet to the player. You can still send it out to a location, but call it back to you. It would automatically reset to the players location if the distance between him and the tablet breaks 1500 range.

The current tablet movement is just clunky IMO.

Make it similiar to how Orianna and her ball function in LoL.

Add a Stunbreak with;

* More Cleansing at 5 conditions which means more healing.

* Has a fitting cooldown to prevent spam.

Because the skill has always been underwhelming even when used at the right opportunities.

I've heard the Ventari bunker complains and even the best of bunkers will not survive proper focus. Let alone condition focus, the only time would RIGHT NOW a good Ventari bunker survive is a disorganized power based team.

Or on its elite, as much ventari elite can be fun when spammed >_>, its 10 conditions cleanse(per target when at full energy) hardly works or hardlt comes handy.

Wonder if vantari elite could be better <_< reather than an aoe kb that burns all the energy.

@"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> * [Ventari's Will](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ventari%27s_Will): Energy cost and healing removed.

> It should act as a purely repositioning tool without needlessly draining your energy.

Interesting i never used the ventari tablet heal to actually heal anyone, its just there :\ could be removed.

it was a somewhat aceptable value before patch tho.

> @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> Our stun breaks have 30-40 energy cost. Going from 25 to 30/35 will not kill anything.

> In any case, they already have tech that differentiates when a skill breaks a stun or not, so they could just a +10 energy cost penalty when you use it to break stuns, like how Elusive Mind was penalised with Exhaustion.

having a low cd cleanse that is usable anytime is partly what makes ventari usable as a bunker/ support. say they put the stun break on the cleanse. if you use it for the stun break then you're susceptible to condi burst, and if you use it for the cleanse then your stun break is on cd. this clunkiness would hurt it in competitive modes, especially wvw. its the same thing for vs ranged but ranged is less common then condi and the animations are generally more obvious.

> > @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> > Our stun breaks have 30-40 energy cost. Going from 25 to 30/35 will not kill anything.

> > In any case, they already have tech that differentiates when a skill breaks a stun or not, so they could just a +10 energy cost penalty when you use it to break stuns, like how Elusive Mind was penalised with Exhaustion.

>

> having a low cd cleanse that is usable anytime is partly what makes ventari usable as a bunker/ support. say they put the stun break on the cleanse. if you use it for the stun break then you're susceptible to condi burst, and if you use it for the cleanse then your stun break is on cd. this clunkiness would hurt it in competitive modes, especially wvw. its the same thing for vs ranged but ranged is less common then condi and the animations are generally more obvious.

You have no stun break now, so how does that hurt you? You are already susceptible to cc. You'd just gain an extra option.

> > @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> > You have no stun break now, so how does that hurt you? You are already susceptible to cc. You'd just gain an extra option.

>

> oh that's what we've been discussing. nvm.

Stun break on ventari F2 anyone?

> @"aaron.7850" said:

> Instead of the tablet "healing through" I would much prefer if it simply healed upon landing to the new location.

that's how it actually works at the end, and atm its unreleable 800 heal max if i recall, kinda reminds that skill called unrealable assault that damage every stactic object arroun your target rather than hit your target, the tablet movement heal work like that in a way... it can be extremelly useless :pensive:

IMO or remove energy cost of movement and heal from tablet, or increase the scaling the healing quoficients from stats a litle bit, this 2 seam the most simple aproach :\