Pets that hit through gates and walls

Voltekka.2375

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> Throwing siege disablers "through" gates and AoE circles are far worse offenders.

We have players whose pets, minion, clones and skills can reach you as a defender on inner and you suggest 1 person throwing a seige disabler from behind a gate is worse than all that? You throw a disabler from behind the gate when the walls are not safe enough to do so, and that's usually 90% of the time, which doesn't matter anyway, because if the walls are that unsafe, the attacking force will get the gate down with or without seige before whoever threw the disabler can do so much as build an ac, let alone kill whatever enemy pest has somehow made it through the standing gate.

> @"Threather.9354" said:

> Yea its that gazelle that has been chasing me inside/outside towers and keeps. This is definitely a bug.

#Metoo

And I want my life back.

I [Vapor-Formed](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vapor_Form "Vapor-Formed") myself in the relative safety of a closed tower under attack, just to be killed by a pet ignoring the laws of physics.

> @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> > @"Threather.9354" said:

> > Yea its that gazelle that has been chasing me inside/outside towers and keeps. This is definitely a bug.

>

> I [Vapor-Formed](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vapor_Form "Vapor-Formed") myself in the relative safety of a closed tower under attack, just to be killed by a pet ignoring the laws of physics.

This makes me want them to never fix it.

> @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> > > @"Threather.9354" said:

> > > Yea its that gazelle that has been chasing me inside/outside towers and keeps. This is definitely a bug.

> >

>

> > I [Vapor-Formed](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vapor_Form "Vapor-Formed") myself in the relative safety of a closed tower under attack, just to be killed by a pet ignoring the laws of physics.

>

> This makes me want them to never fix it.

That argument should really be dropped, mist form is a legitimate player skill that requires action from the user, it may get you to safety it may not, but if it gets you into an objective, it has to be in an objective you own and as long as the gates and walls are up and no enemies are inside their pets shouldn't be either!

It''s a bogus comparison and it's not the only profession that has a skill like that. One could easily stealth into an objective portal past an attacking force with mesmer or thief as well, and one could rise from down with a warrior and probably get through the portal also. There is no guarantee with any of those skills depending on when they are used but player skills are defiantly not something that needs to be fixed.