Vabbi vs Magumma

Ryudnard.2587

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"aspirine.5839" said:

> I dont know maguma, what is this server about then? Pure player kill server?

Very much a fight-centric server. Horrible at PPT except for when Xushin goes on a k-train binge. Moments of greatness, moments of trash gameplay, and all the toxicity you can shake a stick at. Our /t beats any and all other servers' /t chat :trollface:

> @"aspirine.5839" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > I remember when vabbi golem rushed PS dbl at 0100 hours on reset with 5 omegas and got pushed out by KISS

>

> By kiss :scream:

You know? Paul Stanley, Ace Freeley, Peter Chris and the other guy?

They wanted to rock all... oh never mind..

> @"Ryudnard.2587" said:

> This is a hope thread. I want to see it.

>

> I want them to be able to chat each other. Other servers can spectate this match and bet on which server is going to win in terms of **trash talk**.

*grabs popcorn* yeah boi,lets go

> @"Optimator.3589" said:

> > @"aspirine.5839" said:

> > I dont know maguma, what is this server about then? Pure player kill server?

>

> Very much a fight-centric server. Horrible at PPT except for when Xushin goes on a k-train binge. Moments of greatness, moments of trash gameplay, and all the toxicity you can shake a stick at. Our /t beats any and all other servers' /t chat :trollface:

>

>

I always found it strange though I guess it makes sense that everyone who enjoys fighting would end up on the same server. Ive seen entire maguuma zergs, including myself, chase down one guy just because we wanted to.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"anonymous.7812" said:

> > You mentioned server names in this thread, Mods please close it -- thank you.

>

> How dare we mention server names in a server vs server subforum !

Check this thread, only one server mentioned and it was deemed a matchup thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/45546/the-resurgence-of-kaineng#latest

> @"Threather.9354" said:

> Maguuma would get rekt. They would maybe be top 4 EU server regarding fighting, same applies to JQ and BG. I played against all and its just difference in invidual player, guild and commander quality.

I agree with the last sentence.

> @"Threather.9354" said:

> Maguuma would get rekt. They would maybe be top 4 EU server regarding fighting, same applies to JQ and BG. I played against all and its just difference in individual player, guild and commander quality.

Would be interesting. Vabbi is ultra pin reliant so I think Mag might do pretty well.