Infernal Horror Springer

Randulf.7614

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> I like the summoning animation they gave it, similar to the Primal Spirit Jackal. Looks pretty sinister on my Charr. Had 37 keys saved up, and only took 18 of them. Outside of 3 Wardrobe unlocks, the rest was garbage..in case anyone needs a refresher as to why buying BL keys is a waste of resources.

Yeah i must agree. So bad that i hated myself for buying some the last time. But with that lesson i learned its better for me to buy games on steam, and cheaper, then to support a game thats going in a direction that i dont agree with.

I love it, apart from a niggling thing i'll get to in a minute. It has dyeable footfalls, unique mount/dismount animations, it's jaw shudders, it has cool sound effects. However, SOME of the textures are really low-quality (blurry) especially the underbelly and chest- compared to the back. Took me all of my 21 keys plus 2 golden keys from statuettes to get, but i'm glad i got it. Used it instantly on my necro and my warrior.

> @"Funky.4861" said:

> Have they removed the footfalls already? I s2g mine no longer has the glowy footfalls on my warrior; i did notice them sporadically on my guard, a bit like the nightfang footfalls (which i also wish were more consistent).

It seems completely random honestly.

One second it does the next it doesnt ;-;

> @"Funky.4861" said:

> I don't recall it always being like that; when i first used it on my necro i was so happy that it had glowy footfalls on every step, but now it has literally none. VERY ODD.

it was doing it day one for me! the step effects pop in and out, regardless of the terrain, its really bad in the BC. one second it makes them, the next it doesnt.