Limit Thief Ini

GewRoo.4172

Thief shouldn't be able to perma spam weapon skills my solution is give them a maximum of like 100 initiative per match which they can spend like they want but they can't regenerate any ini. But when it's spent they aren't able to use weapon skills anymore they still have their utilities and can move tho. That will show skill and prevent skill abuse.

Can we also balance the game by nerfing life force which Necromancers can only gain them by actually killing things, Warriors can only use three burst and full counter per match, Elementalists can only do five rotations per attunement for each match, Revenants lose endurance bar and use energy instead, Rangers pets stay permanently dead until players unlock them again in PvE land, Mesmers can command clones like in a real-time strategy game, Guardians can only do damage against evil alignment and Engineers now must go through a mini puzzle game to fix healing turret whenever they blast it off.

> @"Lalary.3561" said:

> Can we also balance the game by nerfing life force which Necromancers can only gain them by actually killing things, Warriors can only use three burst and full counter per match, Elementalists can only do five rotations per attunement for each match, Revenants lose endurance bar and use energy instead, Rangers pets stay permanently dead until players unlock them again in PvE land, Mesmers can command clones like in a real-time strategy game, Guardians can only do damage against evil alignment and Engineers now must go through a mini puzzle game to fix healing turret whenever they blast it off.

I bet u spent 30min coming up with all these examples lmaoooo pls let's keep this thread serious

> @"Bear.9568" said:

> > @"GewRoo.4172" said:

> > give them a maximum of like 100 initiative per match which they can spend like they want but they can't regenerate any ini. But when it's spent they aren't able to use weapon skills anymore

>

> This is some bronze level ish.

>

>

I am Gold 2 tho so joke's on you ??

> @"GewRoo.4172" said:

> > @"Bear.9568" said:

> > > @"GewRoo.4172" said:

> > > give them a maximum of like 100 initiative per match which they can spend like they want but they can't regenerate any ini. But when it's spent they aren't able to use weapon skills anymore

> >

> > This is some bronze level ish.

> >

> >

>

> I am Gold 2 tho so joke's on you ??

Oh my, pls stahp. Gold is basically high level bronze lol. You killed any credibility you had, and that was already like .00001% .

> @"GewRoo.4172" said:

> Thief shouldn't be able to perma spam weapon skills my solution is give them a maximum of like 100 initiative per match which they can spend like they want but they can't regenerate any ini. But when it's spent they aren't able to use weapon skills anymore they still have their utilities and can move tho. That will show skill and prevent skill abuse.

+1

seems fair

![](https://i.imgur.com/iqL9GGC.jpg "")

> @"GewRoo.4172" said:

> Thief shouldn't be able to perma spam weapon skills my solution is give them a maximum of like 100 initiative per match which they can spend like they want but they can't regenerate any ini. But when it's spent they aren't able to use weapon skills anymore they still have their utilities and can move tho. That will show skill and prevent skill abuse.

On that same line of thought, maybe we should remove cooldowns on weapon skills for the other classes.

But once you use it, it's done. You don't get it back. Enjoy spamming autos for the rest of the match. <3

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> Just add initiative to Utility skills.

> If Revenants can deal with CD and Energy on ALL skills, Thief should be able to on utilities as well.

That would be interesting with the current initiative system but would probably require a rework of skills like RFI which could just used endlessly

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> Just add initiative to Utility skills.

> If Revenants can deal with CD and Energy on ALL skills, Thief should be able to on utilities as well.

Yeah that's be awesome especially if pool stayed the same,use 2 skills and a utility skill than have to use auto's cuz ur out of ini and seeing as its global ur cant use any of ur skills other than autos.

Sounds like a reasonable change.