The Destruction of Tyrias Natural Resources

I am concerned for the world of Tyria, we have thousands of people mining, digging up plants and chopping down trees - has anyone put any thought to the ecological destruction of Tyria that we are doing?

I fear that Tyria will run out of resources, there will be a shortage of food, wood, minerals and plants if we don't do something about it !

We must replant forests, plants and let the trees grow - so grab a Sylvari and put the roots in the ground !

/s

I dunno, everything grows back so fast. Trees I chop grow back with hours. Metal ore sprouts back faster than I can hack at it.

Frankly I’d be more worried if we weren’t all here to control it. The world would be overrun in elder trees and mithril!!!!!

Tyria mocks us

I’m all for plant a dragon minion day though

> @"TPMN.1483" said:

> I am concerned for the world of Tyria, we have thousands of people mining, digging up plants and chopping down trees - has anyone put any thought to the ecological destruction of Tyria that we are doing?

>

> I fear that Tyria will run out of resources, there will be a shortage of food, wood, minerals and plants if we don't do something about it !

>

> We must replant forests, plants and let the trees grow - so grab a Sylvari and put the roots in the ground !

> /s

It seems that plants grow faster, animals bred faster and minerals bleed new minerals in some way, and that much faster than on planet Earth. It seems that the Tyrian planet can cope with it. Just look how fast trees grow back in the latest map.... ?

You know, maybe each generation has to fight its own challenges. And where the challenge of our generation is: "How can I hold all these mats?" the next generations challenge may be: "How can I feed my kids?". All fine and dandy for me. And another problem solved.

> @"TPMN.1483" said:

> I am concerned for the world of Tyria, we have thousands of people mining, digging up plants and chopping down trees - has anyone put any thought to the ecological destruction of Tyria that we are doing?

>

> I fear that Tyria will run out of resources, there will be a shortage of food, wood, minerals and plants if we don't do something about it !

>

> We must replant forests, plants and let the trees grow - so grab a Sylvari and put the roots in the ground !

> /s

Don't take this person's advice! I tried planting a sylvari and now I have a court date in the grove. My norn attorney is too drunk to fairly represent me.

> @"TPMN.1483" said:

>

>

> /s

Wait till they get fossil fuels ?

Isn’t fossil fuels what powers the tank?

> @"otto.5684" said:

> > @"TPMN.1483" said:

> > I am concerned for the world of Tyria, we have thousands of people mining, digging up plants and chopping down trees - has anyone put any thought to the ecological destruction of Tyria that we are doing?

> >

> > I fear that Tyria will run out of resources, there will be a shortage of food, wood, minerals and plants if we don't do something about it !

> >

> > We must replant forests, plants and let the trees grow - so grab a Sylvari and put the roots in the ground !

> > /s

>

> Wait till they get fossil fuels ?

> @"TPMN.1483" said:

> Isn’t fossil fuels what powers the tank?

>

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > @"TPMN.1483" said:

> > > I am concerned for the world of Tyria, we have thousands of people mining, digging up plants and chopping down trees - has anyone put any thought to the ecological destruction of Tyria that we are doing?

> > >

> > > I fear that Tyria will run out of resources, there will be a shortage of food, wood, minerals and plants if we don't do something about it !

> > >

> > > We must replant forests, plants and let the trees grow - so grab a Sylvari and put the roots in the ground !

> > > /s

> >

> > Wait till they get fossil fuels ?

>

I would say the tank is steam powered

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"TPMN.1483" said:

> > Isn’t fossil fuels what powers the tank?

> >

> > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > @"TPMN.1483" said:

> > > > I am concerned for the world of Tyria, we have thousands of people mining, digging up plants and chopping down trees - has anyone put any thought to the ecological destruction of Tyria that we are doing?

> > > >

> > > > I fear that Tyria will run out of resources, there will be a shortage of food, wood, minerals and plants if we don't do something about it !

> > > >

> > > > We must replant forests, plants and let the trees grow - so grab a Sylvari and put the roots in the ground !

> > > > /s

> > >

> > > Wait till they get fossil fuels ?

> >

>

> I would say the tank is steam powered

How is the steam generated, burning wood?

> @"TPMN.1483" said:

>

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"TPMN.1483" said:

> > > Isn’t fossil fuels what powers the tank?

> > >

> > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > > @"TPMN.1483" said:

> > > > > I am concerned for the world of Tyria, we have thousands of people mining, digging up plants and chopping down trees - has anyone put any thought to the ecological destruction of Tyria that we are doing?

> > > > >

> > > > > I fear that Tyria will run out of resources, there will be a shortage of food, wood, minerals and plants if we don't do something about it !

> > > > >

> > > > > We must replant forests, plants and let the trees grow - so grab a Sylvari and put the roots in the ground !

> > > > > /s

> > > >

> > > > Wait till they get fossil fuels ?

> > >

> >

> > I would say the tank is steam powered

>

> How is the steam generated, burning wood?

Coal! I would presume at least!

> @"TPMN.1483" said:

>

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"TPMN.1483" said:

> > > Isn’t fossil fuels what powers the tank?

> > >

> > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > > @"TPMN.1483" said:

> > > > > I am concerned for the world of Tyria, we have thousands of people mining, digging up plants and chopping down trees - has anyone put any thought to the ecological destruction of Tyria that we are doing?

> > > > >

> > > > > I fear that Tyria will run out of resources, there will be a shortage of food, wood, minerals and plants if we don't do something about it !

> > > > >

> > > > > We must replant forests, plants and let the trees grow - so grab a Sylvari and put the roots in the ground !

> > > > > /s

> > > >

> > > > Wait till they get fossil fuels ?

> > >

> >

> > I would say the tank is steam powered

>

> How is the steam generated, burning wood?

Was checking what fossil fuels meant and you are correct, when I hear it I thought gasoline and diesel only :astonished:

I am more concerned with what the exhaust from Asuran golems is doing to the Tyrian atmosphere. I mean did you see the one rampaging in Gandara last season?! My crewe felt obligated to destroy it. If the golem industry is not regulated soon there will not be a Tyria for the elder dragons to threaten.

> @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> Tyria regeneration is too OP please nerf

In all my years playing GW, I've seen many complaints about "overpowered" things in the game, but never this. And the sad thing is that you're right. Anet needs to nerf the shit out of this! How else are the charr going to rule the other races if everyone has access to seemingly unlimited resources? This is unacceptable Anet!