What is the top reason for your char’s deaths?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes biting off more than I can chew on a specific build.. or getting blasted in a clusterkitten of AoE in WvW.. or sometimes just the usual jumping off a tall thing and landing on the only solid thing sticking out of an ocean because im a magnet for stupid deaths XD

Back in the early days, ArenaNet used to publish a "snapshot" of victories in WvW, ways characters died, etc.

For most of those snapshots, "death by undead thrall" was almost always at the top. Those tralls were tough back before HoT skills and builds. Come running at you from miles away and kick the skritt out of you.

A lot of times I'm reluctant to /gg because of my precious Bloodlust stacks, but it's become very common with most groups wanting to do fractal skips... Or just groups plain wiping. I'm tempted to just solo stuff when I got full stacks and haven't even lost my Rigorous Certainty yet while everyone else keeps getting wrecked by Outflanked. Oh well. It is what it is.

Just started Heart of Thorns, and finished Living Story 2, I can safely say, most of my deaths come from the Over Powered monsters, the "Jungle Vines", with their poison shots, that can reach half ways across the map, inflict bleed, and knock you back.