Can this be helping forum, not “pls nerf everything”

Filip.7463

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> Like, can u write

> “Im renegade, how to deal with burn / dh?”

>

> Instead of

> Nerf burn, nerd dh, nerf trapper rune, nerf voj, nerf spirit swords...

>

> I mean if people would have asked how to deal with something, there would be much less nerfs

Just wait until the balance patch comes, things get nerfed, and everyone upset that things got nerfed, claim such and such class is dead, and that Anet doesn't play the game or listen to players. It gets even worse when they preview the balance patch notes as you get the complaints with the preview and then again when the changes eventually go live.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > Like, can u write

> > “Im renegade, how to deal with burn / dh?”

> >

> > Instead of

> > Nerf burn, nerd dh, nerf trapper rune, nerf voj, nerf spirit swords...

> >

> > I mean if people would have asked how to deal with something, there would be much less nerfs

>

> Just wait until the balance patch comes, things get nerfed, and everyone upset that things got nerfed, claim such and such class is dead, and that Anet doesn't play the game or listen to players.

The problem is anet listens to players

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > > Like, can u write

> > > “Im renegade, how to deal with burn / dh?”

> > >

> > > Instead of

> > > Nerf burn, nerd dh, nerf trapper rune, nerf voj, nerf spirit swords...

> > >

> > > I mean if people would have asked how to deal with something, there would be much less nerfs

> >

> > Just wait until the balance patch comes, things get nerfed, and everyone upset that things got nerfed, claim such and such class is dead, and that Anet doesn't play the game or listen to players.

>

> The problem is anet listens to players

Problem is, anet listens to wrong kind of players - aka the vocal minority.

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> Like, can u write

>

> Instead of

>

> I mean if people would have asked how to deal with something, there would be much less nerfs

You forgot dhuumfire and fire weaver.

As for this: At this point i'm very disillusioned. PVP is getting worse and people are leaving because of poor balance choices hackers and such. Ever since HOT the power creep was overkill.

The nerfs are needed for some stuff but the way i see it personally i see the usual cries for nerfs for classes for ele nec thief same old same old not surprised people would cry about rev without knowing.

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> Like, can u write

>

> Instead of

>

That implies that nerfs are always bad. Which they aren't.

Also it's implied here that a-net nerfs based on feedback from this forum. Which I think is debateable at best.

Too many people have the trait slotted in that gives them permanent resistance against the advice condition. There is literally a thread about flamethrower scrappers being OP and they keep claiming that this build is a problem, while it isn't by any statistical metric and if you try to explain to them how to beat them you just hear "people defending the 1111111 playstyle".

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> Like, can u write

>

> Instead of

>

I'd also like

[Montage of some weird off meta build]

[Objective class guides]

> @"Kodama.6453" said:

> Too many people have the trait slotted in that gives them permanent resistance against the advice condition. There is literally a thread about flamethrower scrappers being OP and they keep claiming that this build is a problem, while it isn't by any statistical metric and if you try to explain to them how to beat them you just hear "people defending the 1111111 playstyle".

Seems like the majority of complaints are about low effort builds which are gimmicky and/or only effective against inexperienced players.

This is something I noticed, too. All the threads on this forum quickly devolve into petty fights. There's no more talk of philosophy. It's all about nerfing professions, claiming someone else is good/bad, and gaslighting. It's like everyone gave up and started some weird 9-way tribal fight divided between the professions.

Thats just how the community is now, it doesnt strive to improve or anything like that. They just want the busted builds nerfed if its not their class. The entire forum is full of misinformation and bias bs. Thats what happens when pvp is neglected so badly after balance going hectic and now people have abandoned it. Its just a sad truth of pvp now.