Up to 20 stacks in 1 hit

> @"hayabusafmw.9370" said:

> Love the balance of things. 1 hit from canon got me today at 10 stacks of bleeding. Someone else hit me with something and got me with 20 stacks in 1 single hit :)

>

> Looks good to me.

**+1**

once again, until serious action are taken to change Guild Wars 2 Toxic balancing direction; nothing will ever change

8 years of repetitive un-Learn Lesson continues, **'Serious Action Get The Job Done At Its Core!!**

As much as I hate siege (which as someone who does smallscale really is a lot). This is a silly complaint, the condis from siege do extremely little, even the mortars burning can safely be ignored until it reaches 20+ stacks.

Siege almost only does power dmg

> @"lodjur.1284" said:

> As much as I hate siege (which as someone who does smallscale really is a lot). This is a silly complaint, the condis from siege do extremely little, even the mortars burning can safely be ignored until it reaches 20+ stacks.

>

> Siege almost only does power dmg

the point is, siege damages has always been excessive....no matter if its by power or condition

(while Toxicity continues its comfort and its lavish freedom in Guild Wars 2 balance, Amazon Gaming Studio is considering Open World Pvp for New World after listening to feedbacks from players wanting competitiveness)

**+10**

**It's a healthy competitive industry, without Guild Wars 2 Toxicity......i hope all goes well for them including the new-potential others**

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"lodjur.1284" said:

> > As much as I hate siege (which as someone who does smallscale really is a lot). This is a silly complaint, the condis from siege do extremely little, even the mortars burning can safely be ignored until it reaches 20+ stacks.

> >

> > Siege almost only does power dmg

>

> the point is, siege damages has always been excessive....no matter if its by power or condition

>

> (while Toxicity continues its comfort and its lavish freedom in Guild Wars 2 balance, Amazon Gaming Studio is considering Open World Pvp for New World after listening to feedbacks from players wanting competitiveness)

>

> **+10**

>

> **It's a healthy competitive industry, without Guild Wars 2 Toxicity......i hope all goes well for them including the new-potential others**

You would have a point if this thread even remotely talked about the power dmg of the cannons. But it talks only about the extremely low condition part of the cannons.

Also if you hate gw2 so much, can I have your stuff?

Who said the 224 thing is incorrect. On paper it says that. But i was dropping like a fly with maximum bunker stats. Toughness thru the roof ect. So not accurate. This patch is a lot of improvisation not ''fixes'' . Meaning what you see is not really what you get. I've seen skills saying 1 or 2 dmg and i killed a guy with it. It's as broken as matt hardy. Example also stun breaks.... those are removed from the game. I don't care what anyone says. Currently something is not right in wvw with them. On paper they remove a stun or immobilize or what ever they do. In reality they do not work or rarely work depending on the skills someone used.

> @"Skotlex.7580" said:

> Wouldn't it be less resource intensive on the servers to inflict a single stack of higher damage, rather than multiple stacks of puny damage? Or the idea was to scare players at seeing high stack numbers?

I dont think stacks really increase computation time for the servers. Its treated as one instance of damage, not many instances of one damage value.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > @"Skotlex.7580" said:

> > Wouldn't it be less resource intensive on the servers to inflict a single stack of higher damage, rather than multiple stacks of puny damage? Or the idea was to scare players at seeing high stack numbers?

>

> I dont think stacks really increase computation time for the servers. Its treated as one instance of damage, not many instances of one damage value.

Generally speaking, each stack has its own duration and condition damage modifier, if the calculations can group a bunch of stacks as having the same data, then yes, it wouldn't cause additional overhead. But it'd be strange to have that optimization in place as it only makes sense for skills that apply multiple stacks at once, something ANet seems to be moving way with the latter changes.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"lodjur.1284" said:

> > As much as I hate siege (which as someone who does smallscale really is a lot). This is a silly complaint, the condis from siege do extremely little, even the mortars burning can safely be ignored until it reaches 20+ stacks.

> >

> > Siege almost only does power dmg

>

> the point is, siege damages has always been excessive....no matter if its by power or condition

>

> (while Toxicity continues its comfort and its lavish freedom in Guild Wars 2 balance, Amazon Gaming Studio is considering Open World Pvp for New World after listening to feedbacks from players wanting competitiveness)

>

> **+10**

>

> **It's a healthy competitive industry, without Guild Wars 2 Toxicity......i hope all goes well for them including the new-potential others**

It goes both ways not all condis should work on siege...

Wood don’t beed, metal don’t bleed, poison should poison players using that siege rather than poison metal itself...

Imo Anet issue was always the iterations... they never cared or never showed good logic on it.

Low effort gameplay has been always the moto of the game.

> Who said the 224 thing is incorrect. On paper it says that. But i was dropping like a fly with maximum bunker stats. Toughness thru the roof ect. So not accurate. This patch is a lot of improvisation not ''fixes'' . Meaning what you see is not really what you get. I've seen skills saying 1 or 2 dmg and i killed a guy with it. It's as broken as matt hardy. Example also stun breaks.... those are removed from the game. I don't care what anyone says. Currently something is not right in wvw with them. On paper they remove a stun or immobilize or what ever they do. In reality they do not work or rarely work depending on the skills someone used.

Toughness doesn't affect conditions, only Vitality does..

> @"TinkTinkPOOF.9201" said:

> So you have no idea what even hit you, but you are here posting about it? Where is the combat log? Where is the screen cap or video? All you state is "something" hit you and gave you "20 stacks".

I dont think you will get an answer since afaik, there is no skill that does 20 stacks of bleeding.

> Who said the 224 thing is incorrect. On paper it says that. But i was dropping like a fly with maximum bunker stats. Toughness thru the roof ect. So not accurate.

Since you do not even know that toughness does not decrease incoming condition damage, I doubt that you really know what hit you there. Siege condi damage does not scale with gear. It's a flat value. It doesn't matter who used the cannon. There is no room for different scenarios.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"TinkTinkPOOF.9201" said:

> > So you have no idea what even hit you, but you are here posting about it? Where is the combat log? Where is the screen cap or video? All you state is "something" hit you and gave you "20 stacks".

> I dont think you will get an answer since afaik, there is no skill that does 20 stacks of bleeding.

Which says everything.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"TinkTinkPOOF.9201" said:

> > So you have no idea what even hit you, but you are here posting about it? Where is the combat log? Where is the screen cap or video? All you state is "something" hit you and gave you "20 stacks".

> I dont think you will get an answer since afaik, there is no skill that does 20 stacks of bleeding.

On its own, no, but there are ways to stack enough bleed procs for one skill to apply 20 stacks of bleeding.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > @"TinkTinkPOOF.9201" said:

> > > So you have no idea what even hit you, but you are here posting about it? Where is the combat log? Where is the screen cap or video? All you state is "something" hit you and gave you "20 stacks".

> > I dont think you will get an answer since afaik, there is no skill that does 20 stacks of bleeding.

>

> On its own, no, but there are ways to stack enough bleed procs for one skill to apply 20 stacks of bleeding.

Do you have an example? Because I'm not sure there is. If you combo it requires at least 2 skills and most channels that could trigger such stacking are only 4-8x.

The reaper could do it once with 5+4, but that was nerfed (and is still 2 skills). I know ranger can maintain 25+ bleeds as well, but it requires constant rotation of many skills on a stationary target.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> According to the wiki, a shredding grapeshot does 2000 power damage and 2200 bleeding damage. In the same 10s, devastating shot will have hit 3 times for 8400 power damage.

>

> But condi is still the problem, yes.

If 20 stacks of Bleeding can kill someone, then honestly they deserved to die.

Bleeding has the weakest scaling to Condition damage ever, and Siege doesn't even do much Condi damage. (0.06 + 22 per stack is REALLY REALLY WEAK)

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > @"TinkTinkPOOF.9201" said:

> > > > So you have no idea what even hit you, but you are here posting about it? Where is the combat log? Where is the screen cap or video? All you state is "something" hit you and gave you "20 stacks".

> > > I dont think you will get an answer since afaik, there is no skill that does 20 stacks of bleeding.

> >

> > On its own, no, but there are ways to stack enough bleed procs for one skill to apply 20 stacks of bleeding.

> Do you have an example? Because I'm not sure there is. If you combo it requires at least 2 skills and most channels that could trigger such stacking are only 4-8x.

> The reaper could do it once with 5+4, but that was nerfed (and is still 2 skills). I know ranger can maintain 25+ bleeds as well, but it requires constant rotation of many skills on a stationary target.

>

Split Blade with active Sharpening Stone, Sharpen Spines, and Sharpened Edges can hit 20 stacks of bleeding. Its not particularly realistic or effective, but its possible.