Alt clone swap [suggestion]

Sounds like it is essentially a request to be able to wear your alts like they were outfits that you can switch between.

The reason they mention "while out of combat" is clearly due to armor weight/profession mismatch. Even then, I expect they mean to specify "while out of combat in WvW/PvP" as what you look like or what profession you appear to be doesn't matter at all in PvE.

Even with this as their request, it would still cause an issue in PvP modes of someone thinking they were about to attack a warrior based on their appearance, but oops, they magically change into a mes/ele/thief, etc. once they are engaged in combat.

Being able to wear your complete alt appearances (not just armor) as outfits would only ever be for PvE if it were ever added, though I do not expect such a thing to ever actually become a thing as much as some may like to be able to look like their alt, but function like their current character they are on at the time.

Similiar to the henchmen we had back in GW1, you were able to use your own characters "skins" basically as their heroes.

I'd love to see this happend!

Having a gang of your own characters, total of 5? And are able to switch between them, :D

> @"Zahld.4956" said:

> Make gw2 like warframe and ff14.

I can never understand these sentiments. GW2 is GW2. I really wish people would stop trying to make it like any other game. There are reasons that many play GW2 -- some of us even do so because it is NOT like other games.

> @"Zahld.4956" said:

> Logging in and out might take you out of that boss battle. Make gw2 like warframe and ff14.

Why? Lots of ppl like Gw2 for being GW2. Other ppl like Warframe or FF14 for being Warframe and FF14. Ppl should play the games they like instead of asking for games to change to other games. I like GW2, but I also like the GTA series. If I want to play GW2 I play GW2 and don't ask rockstar to implement Sylvari, Magic and a proffesion system to GTA. If I want to play GTA I play GTA and don't ask ANet to implement open world PvE, cars and the police force hunting you down after killing a neutral NPC.

tldr: Maybe you should play Warframe or FF14 if you want to play a game that's like Warframe or FF14, might be the simplest solution to the problem.

Might be too op i guess. Maybe lock in one character to swap to when you log in and have some limits to dial things down a little.

Reasons - new style of secondary profession, mix combat up a little, be able to use the best prof. for the situation, only need to work on one characters progress, mainly, while still being able to play as another prof., and not sure what else.